Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Victor Chandler has closed the book - decision has been made ....

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
So if they know your betting profile , can you circumvent the online maximum stake every time or will they decline the odd punt now and again ?

I have never had a bet rejected after calling them, but I would imagine they could reject a bet. More than likely they would just give offer a new maximum. They normally put me on hold to get some kind of clearance for large stakes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They normally put me on hold to get some kind of clearance for large stakes.
A manager would need to sanction the bet but if you are a regular punter they will know your betting patterns whereas a newbie might be refused with an identical stake ?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
A manager would need to sanction the bet but if you are a regular punter they will know your betting patterns whereas a newbie might be refused with an identical stake ?

Maybe but I would be suprised. Would probaby depepend on size of stake. I have only been betting about 2k a time which I would imagine is not a lot of money to the bookies.

With the luck I have had the last few weeks i'm suprised the bookies aren't encoraging me to stake more!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe but I would be suprised. Would probaby depepend on size of stake. I have only been betting about 2k a time which I would imagine is not a lot of money to the bookies.

With the luck I have had the last few weeks i'm suprised the bookies aren't encoraging me to stake more!
Stop taking tips from the experts on here such as US , HB&B and PD and your luck is bound to change :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
No Glenn Hoddle on the list, I read somewhere he had be listed by the board as a potential manager?

In regards to Liam Brady, I thought he still worked at the Arsenal, so living in Ireland would make that hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here