Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would any player with his sick record, at any other club, get the reception The V'ster will when his name gets read out as a substitute.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah, what a terrible miss

Pick the ball on the halfway line , ghost past half a dozen Derby players and then cock it up by hitting the crossbar from 20 yards out :facepalm: At least CMS would have wellied it into row z :lol:

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
After picking up a "knock" in training,Vicente may not make the squad on Saturday

images (2).jpg

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
“@AndyNaylorArgus: Normal intensity of Tuesday training was altered slightly to accomodate The Dagger. Special provisions for a special player. #bhafc”

Yeah Dicker's not allowed within 10 metres of him.......

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Pick the ball on the halfway line , ghost past half a dozen Derby players and then cock it up by hitting the crossbar from 20 yards out :facepalm: At least CMS would have wellied it into row z :lol:

I didn't think he beat enough players or showed enough of a turn of foot to warrant a place back in the side after the dismal effort v derby.
When he has the ball, I don't understand why he always seems to be going one way and the rest of the players another....... Surely he can't be wrong footing everyone he plays against can he???

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
First game was 1976. Without doubt he is the best footballer ever to play for Brighton and Hove Albion....................

Feb 14, 2010
First game was 1976. Without doubt he is the best footballer ever to play for Brighton and Hove Albion....................

Gotsmanov and although I hate to admit it Mark Lawrenson were better but he (not Zaha) will be the best player in this division by a long way if he plays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here