Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lovely to see him out there though and i hope he's enjoying the mild weather enough to want to make the bench on Saturday. I'll get there early for the warm-ups if he does.

[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] has implicitly stated today that there will be BLIZZARD conditions sweeping across Sussex by the weekend.

My forcast ? The Dagger will remain SHEATHED.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm terrified by how excited I am by the idea of Vicente, Lopez, Orlandi, Hoskins etc all in the same team together.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You never know. Maybe Hoskins will prove to be a v good striker if given an extended run out in the team. He looks v keen.

I've been thinking the same. You never know with a fit Vicente and Hoskins on top of his form, we may already have the missing players we have recently been crying out for?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] has implicitly stated today that there will be BLIZZARD conditions sweeping across Sussex by the weekend.

My forcast ? The Dagger will remain SHEATHED.

Fuckbeans. Ah well, Buckles wears tiny shorts in any weather, so he should be back out to gambol and slay.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There was also this picture of Hoskins, Dunk and Kuszczak:

BAGbx3fCcAAqUdd.jpg

Which looks to me like Hoskins is trying to beat up the football ad Dunk is trying to pull him away. I can almost hear Dunk yelling "Leave it, Will, he's not worth it!"
Hoskins is actually just about to score with a double nutmeg backheel.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“@AndyNaylorArgus: Normal intensity of Tuesday training was altered slightly to accomodate The Dagger. Special provisions for a special player. #bhafc”

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well he has to get fit for Arsenal/Swansea game.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
you wait for that dangerous bout of fluff in the belly button to take effect following his shower.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Here are the boys practising their Dressage early for the pantomime season:

BAGfNEXCcAEljYI.jpg

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
There was also this picture of Hoskins, Dunk and Kuszczak:

BAGbx3fCcAAqUdd.jpg

Which looks to me like Hoskins is trying to beat up the football ad Dunk is trying to pull him away. I can almost hear Dunk yelling "Leave it, Will, he's not worth it!"

Something about Kuszczak's stance there makes him look like the last pick in the playground getting thrown in goal.

I couldn't bring myself to comment on Vicente... I'm too excited.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well he has to get fit for Arsenal/Swansea game.

Imagine Vicente showing his flair against a Premiership side. Sky will CREAM themselves over that.

Isn't this what everyone was saying about the Newcastle game. Surely that was to be his one appearance before he was snapped up in the transfer window?

I really hope he makes an appearance on Saturday, but if he does I am fully prepared for people to moan about how we "never win when he is in the team".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here