Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente.....

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
I seem to remember that when we first signed vicente he wanted a two year deal but we were only going to offer him 1 which in the end he accepted?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I seem to remember that when we first signed vicente he wanted a two year deal but we were only going to offer him 1 which in the end he accepted?

cheers for popping out to share that

image.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BAN!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Is the point that the OP making, which he thought warranted another thread :) that if we had just given Vicente a 2yr deal last yr we would have bypassed all this nonsense?

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Just a thought, but are we expecting a flouncy 'no-show' from the maestro for pre-season training tomorrow morning ???

D

Deleted member 22389

Just a thought, but are we expecting a flouncy 'no-show' from the maestro for pre-season training tomorrow morning ???

I reckon so. Club needs to forget about him and get these other players in. Time to move on.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I think that's a certainty tbh.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
If Vicente turns up, almost dragged back to somewhere he clearly doesn't want to be, on a scale of 1-10 how motivated do we all think he'll be ?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
If Vicente turns up, almost dragged back to somewhere he clearly doesn't want to be, on a scale of 1-10 how motivated do we all think he'll be ?

£500k a year motivated I would have hoped. But just want it sorted one way or another, hopefully we'll get some kind of answer today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here