Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
Olá amigos! Só para esclarecer os comentários acima eu sou de fato interessado em retornar como treinador jogador! Um dia eu espero para emular Poyet e se tornar gerente do clube grande, mas primeiro eu brincar e aprender sobre o futebol que jogamos e os jogadores e fazer amizade com os jogadores maravilhosos do clube maravilhoso. Um dia eu vou ser gerente você pode apostar sua vida nisso. Gaivotas!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Olá amigos! Só para esclarecer os comentários acima eu sou de fato interessado em retornar como treinador jogador! Um dia eu espero para emular Poyet e se tornar gerente do clube grande, mas primeiro eu brincar e aprender sobre o futebol que jogamos e os jogadores e fazer amizade com os jogadores maravilhosos do clube maravilhoso. Um dia eu vou ser gerente você pode apostar sua vida nisso. Gaivotas!

I think my translation app just failed:
Ola friends! Só to clarify comments I eu sou of phosphate Acima interessado em back as treinador Jogador! Um day hope to emulate eu Poyet and will render manager clube do bigger, eu primeiro and learn about or jump to jogamos futebol e os amizade jogadores and fazer com clube do you jogadores maravilhosos maravilhoso. Um day be a manager eu vou bet você powerful sua Nisso life. Gaivotas!

But I'm sure it was all good stuff!!!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I think my translation app just failed:
Ola friends! Só to clarify comments I eu sou of phosphate Acima interessado em back as treinador Jogador! Um day hope to emulate eu Poyet and will render manager clube do bigger, eu primeiro and learn about or jump to jogamos futebol e os amizade jogadores and fazer com clube do you jogadores maravilhosos maravilhoso. Um day be a manager eu vou bet você powerful sua Nisso life. Gaivotas!

But I'm sure it was all good stuff!!!

Because it's Portuguese! :D

Hello friends! Just to clarify the comments above I am indeed interested in returning as coach player! One day I hope to emulate Poyet and become manager of the big club, but first I play and learn about the football we play and the players and make friends with the players of the club wonderful wonderful. One day I'll be a manager you can bet your life on it. Seagulls!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Because it's Portuguese! :D

Hello friends! Just to clarify the comments above I am indeed interested in returning as coach player! One day I hope to emulate Poyet and become manager of the big club, but first I play and learn about the football we play and the players and make friends with the players of the club wonderful wonderful. One day I'll be a manager you can bet your life on it. Seagulls!

Once again [MENTION=13490]Cafu[/MENTION] confuses the dingle dangle out of me...this was the first time:

Cafu aqui im falou sobre demasiado neste tempo do local defender-se

My favorite was when JCLs translated to Johnny Come Soon Enough!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
If we do not make a single other signing this summer, if we get Vicente, it will have been a great transfer window.

I do not agree. I think it would be great if we can sign him. However, there are far too many weak links in the rest of the team to say that.

It is far more important to strengthen the overall team than sign Vicente. Let's face it, we were shit when he played with our current squad at the end of last season.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Shit the bed Roddy, just bleeding well sign for another season. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I don't do begging normally but these are exceptional circumstances.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am a bit confused by this overall situation.

I thought that we had a second year "option" on Vicente in his Contract? I understood that, as always with Gus, he is very much on the player's side, and will only exercise that Option, if he feels it is fair to Vicente. E.g. that Gus is given enough money to build a team worthy of Vicente's undoubted skills and ability. No doubt giving him some additional leverage with Tony.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So the rivals of His team want him to play for them after they've been relegated. Even more chance of him playing for us and telling them to go f*** themselves. Whoop.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
So the rivals of His team want him to play for them after they've been relegated. Even more chance of him playing for us and telling them to go f*** themselves. Whoop.

Don't you think he could be like Glen Murray? Ok, so the scum were not relegated, but they were soooo close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here