Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Because these sort of threads/posts are made by the same sort of people as you. Joined the forum in the summer when we got promoted and have been sprouting the same shit since. Gets a bit tiresome.

If you look at my profile, you will notice Gerry Ryan's testamonial was the first game I went to back in 86 so I'm hardly jumping on the bandwagon of being a newcomer if thats what you are trying to say. I did however join years ago but couldn't find my log-in details. Didn't realise that what date you reactivated /joined reflects how much you love your local team. And lets face it, its hardly glory seeking when you know what we have been through over the years. "Threads / posts by the same sort of people"? If you did your research (which you clearly haven't) you will notice, this isn't the sort of thread I normally post.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
If you look at my profile, you will notice Gerry Ryan's testamonial was the first game I went to back in 86 so I'm hardly jumping on the bandwagon of being a newcomer if thats what you are trying to say. I did however join years ago but couldn't find my log-in details. Didn't realise that what date you reactivated /joined reflects how much you love your local team. And lets face it, its hardly glory seeking when you know what we have been through over the years. "Threads / posts by the same sort of people"? If you did your research (which you clearly haven't) you will notice, this isn't the sort of thread I normally post.

I never questioned your support for the club, but there is a correlation in the type of shithouse comments and the forum join dates.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I never questioned your support for the club, but there is a correlation in the type of shithouse comments and the forum join dates.

So what you are saying is that if you joined NSC after we won the league last year, your view on a situation is invalid? There are hundreds, possibly thousands of threads on here that people tut at but its all opinion based & to start judging people's opinions based on their join date is totally mental.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Because these sort of threads/posts are made by the same sort of people as you. Joined the forum in the summer when we got promoted and have been sprouting the same shit since. Gets a bit tiresome.
Be interested in checking how many of the Vicente moaners are recent joiners. Although I agree it's tiresome, I think you're wrong - there's been a massive amount of negativity from old timers on this subject, hasn't there? ??? I really don't think strength of an individual's support for the albion can be gauged by how long they've been posting (not reading - my mates have a read it for years but won't post - I just couldn't help myself) on this forum frankly :albion2:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Why does everyone get so arsey on this forum. If you have a player that is on the bench, doesn't that mean he is able to take part even if its only for a little bit? Telling people to **** off is hardly constructive. It ha been well documented that Vicente's problems are potentially psycological & I was wondering what others thought about it. Thats why I posted the words "conveniently"

No it hasn't. There has been rumour and supposition. Show me all this documentation and I'll concede you might not be a twit.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Be interested in checking how many of the Vicente moaners are recent joiners. Although I agree it's tiresome, I think you're wrong - there's been a massive amount of negativity from old timers on this subject, hasn't there? ??? I really don't think strength of an individual's support for the albion can be gauged by how long they've been posting (not reading - my mates have a read it for years but won't post - I just couldn't help myself) on this forum frankly :albion2:
I quite agree, there is a massive amount of negativity on this subject. Vicente will be earning a massive wage with us & we could have got a player in that may have given us a proper push this season in the area where we needed it. Yeah, I am frustrated with the Vicente scenario as much as anyone as I know what a player he was in his day. Isn't that what these forums are for though? To voice your opinion? People are proven wrong / right on here everyday.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Three left wingers and No one is fit (or rather he is not fit either).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
he will surely play the long planned, much delayed, 30 minutes at very least on Saturday if it is at all possible and, yes, I hope he does start against Toon alongside Kaz :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here