Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente..

wotsit1

Banned
Aug 16, 2011
yeah im well jealous of a team that will be in administration when blooms money is up..

small club.. no history.. deluded fans...

so much to be jealous about..

Vicente = dog shit.. but you all think hes gunna get you to prem LOL.. deluded or what?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
yeah im well jealous of a team that will be in administration when blooms money is up..

Vicente = dog shit.. but you all think hes gunna get you to prem LOL.. deluded or what?
Hypocrite

Oct 25, 2003

bloom's money isn't going to run out for a LONG LONG time (probably not at all), so no admin for us

the only thing that is worthy of a "LOL" is a portsmouth fan lecturing others on signing players on big contracts

portsmouth are possibly the stupidest football club on the planet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

f***ing funny with bells on. You're on here having a pop at ONE player who you have plucked a salary for out of thin air. This coming from a mug whose team plays in a delapidated shed having spunked all that Premiership money on players like Muntari on 80k a week.

You've had your day in the sun. Now can't you f*** off to the Southampton board and tell them what they've done wrong too. #1 Brighton, #2 Southampton #dunno little old two bob Skates

That MUST hurt. :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh dear...he is a Pompey fan.

Lecturing us on being shit?

Oh how times have changed

In fact this is actually comical.

Hahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaa.....mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Being a Pompey fan he should be an expert on overpriced, overpaid, underperforming mercenaries

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I dont think he realises that Pompey are the laughing stock of the football league, an absolutely ridiculous club.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Your angry wanks over the current league table weren't quite satisfying enough eh? So you thought you'd start a thread and finish yourself off on here.
Oo ha oo ha Brighton are about to sign yet another great player
Oo ha oo ha Tony blooms money is about to run out
Oo hs ha ha ha ieeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeee o I f***ing love to hate you Brighton.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I do wish our Fratton fool wouldn't post from the bath...

4751936474_5ccf72d212.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
are you the **** with the bell? or are you just the tip of it, i.e. a bellend?

Lets just assume for 1 minute his wages are 50k a week (which they wont be), we are on TV live twice in 3 days soon, the cash from that plus the gate money from the Liverpool game would cover at least 4 months of his wages, all unbudgeted cash at the start of the season. A one season contract ending in June next year is 10 months long. At 50k a week we would need to find 6 months wages, at the more relistic maximum of say 20k a week we have taken enough extra cash to pay for the contract.

I am hoping that I put the figures in a simple enough way that anyone that supports Portsmouth can understand. Its called spending within your means, not that you would understand that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here