Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Watch

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Training with the team and a press conference tomorrow.
I would imagine he's flying over today all set for tomorrow morning.

hp1991

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I always thought they trained somewhere else? But when I was at the AMEX last week they had been training...think Id be a bit embarrassed to go and stand around waiting for them...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I always thought they trained somewhere else? But when I was at the AMEX last week they had been training...think Id be a bit embarrassed to go and stand around waiting for them...

They do the majority of the training at Sussex Uni (over the road) but go to the Amex occasionally to get used to the pitch etc

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
Thought he was in spain?

He should be arriving to Brighton right now. He has arrived to Madrid around 4pm to take the flight (to Gatwick I guess). I was listening to his journalist friend Pedro Morata in Cadena Ser Radio (his program run from 3pm to 4pm) and they were in contact by phone. They were going to talk in the air when Vicen arrive to Madrid but the program ended before they could. Pedro said that they are going to talk in tomorrows program. I'll post the link and translate what he says if they can finally do the interview.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
He should be arriving to Brighton right now. He has arrived to Madrid around 4pm to take the flight (to Gatwick I guess). I was listening to his journalist friend Pedro Morata in Cadena Ser Radio (his program run from 3pm to 4pm) and they were in contact by phone. They were going to talk in the air when Vicen arrive to Madrid but the program ended before they could. Pedro said that they are going to talk in tomorrows program. I'll post the link and translate what he says if they can finally do the interview.
:thumbsup:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
What time is the press conference tommorrow? And anyone think Sky might bother with or just ignor it because it isnt West Ham or Leicster!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What time is the press conference tommorrow? And anyone think Sky might bother with or just ignor it because it isnt West Ham or Leicster!

Its a pretty big signing @ this level, I'd imagine they would send a reporter down to ask afew questions, doubt they will show it live but they'll probably take some key bits out of it and make a 1 minute segment that they will replay through the day, tends to be the way.

Not sure what time it is yet.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Naylor has just tweeted that the Q&A will be an hour earlier because of the Vicente press conference :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here