Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente to play up front (ARGUS)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sometimes it's hard to see the wood for the trees, so I though it would be a helpful reminder to Gus that the easiest solution to not having enough strikers would be to buy another one, instead of knocking square pegs into rounds holes like.

Isn't more the case of Gus getting the striker he wants at the right price/wage, most of us can see the answer but its getting their that's the difficult bit

Albion4Ev3R

Aug 23, 2010
Hove
We need Vicente to give us the flair, creativity and vision in the midfield to create goals if Poyet see the idea through I can't see Vicenete scoring any more goals than Barnes did last season

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Will tag on the end of here as also mentioned . What about this groin thing of Wayne Bridge. Massive concern surely and as big as the striker issue. He has only played what . . 70 mins ? pre season. Gladly post a link if already discussed

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sometimes it's hard to see the wood for the trees, so I though it would be a helpful reminder to Gus that the easiest solution to not having enough strikers would be to buy another one, instead of knocking square pegs into rounds holes like.

Brilliant. You genuinely think he isn't doing everything he can?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I heard that the game was pretty pedestrian and very little was created. If that's right it's difficult to see how Dicker could have been superb

Game wasn't pedestrian, played much more like a league game than the Chelsea one, lots of players pressing from both sides and generally Dicker looked very good, did lose the ball twice in the whole game but won it back very well once (as he often does). Fewer chances created than the Chelsea game but that doesn't mean it was pedestrian.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I can't see Vicenete scoring any more goals than Barnes did last season

You see, NSC caters for everyone.... and all tastes,.... this note brought a chuckle to my otherwise drab day at work...... :D:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here