Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente time to cut our losses and say adios?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Anyway, we can't get rid of him yet, NSCer's have only just learnt have to spell his name

Still quicker than the club though

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Albion Feature in Match Attax Championship Collection

The brand new Match Attax Championship Edition goes on sale on today and features players Seagulls players, including Vincente Rodriguez and the club's Match Attax Star Player for this season, Craig Mackail-Smith.
:facepalm:

Jago OUT

Last edited:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
This place is full of whiny Fucktoids, if its not whiny threads on Injured players its fat bastard didn't get his pie threads. And who could ever tire of the multiple threads after a narrow loss whining about how we are shit and (insert latest public enemy here) is not good enough to play for us because I've had plenty of experience playing FIFA and Football Manager and in my humble opinion which I have decided to share with you I KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN THE f***ing MANAGER.

End of rant.

I like Vicente I believe having him here is a massive benefit to the players we have and the younger ones coming through the ranks.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
This place is full of whiny Fucktoids, if its not whiny threads on Injured players its fat bastard didn't get his pie threads. And who could ever tire of the multiple threads after a narrow loss whining about how we are shit and (insert latest public enemy here) is not good enough to play for us because I've had plenty of experience playing FIFA and Football Manager and in my humble opinion which I have decided to share with you I KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN THE f***ing MANAGER.

End of rant.

I like Vicente I believe having him here is a massive benefit to the players we have and the younger ones coming through the ranks.
Nice rant. Couldn't agree more :cheers: :clap:

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Lets get some more injury prone players then, so we can get more massive benefits to the players and younger ones. Oh wait, we're meant to be buying football players. People who play football. You don't need to have played FIFA and Football Manager to know that.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Lets get some more injury prone players then, so we can get more massive benefits to the players and younger ones. Oh wait, we're meant to be buying football players. People who play football. You don't need to have played FIFA and Football Manager to know that.
Well, I'm glad you sorted that out for us all. Thanks very much for the insight, mr grumpy :bowdown: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here