Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente, is he the BEST player that has ever played for us?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Struggling to think of somebody who's better all round player than him. Incredible.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
comfortably. Mind you other players didn't get to play on the quality of today's pitches. Vicente should be playing in the Champions league. I fear next season he probably will be :(

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Yes, he is brilliant and the whole match revolved around him tonight...deserved that shot ducking under the crossbar

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm a die hard Wardy fan but if Vicente has a few seasons with us he could even surpass him. Wrote,i can't believe I've said that!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My man of the match at Blackpool - and even better tonight

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Yes without a doubt we never had a Spanish international with over 30 caps tonight he reminded me of maradona in 86 world cup , his body strength speed & stamina was a joy to watch saviour every game he plays for us he is a very special talent now he's fit he his showing us what he's capable of can see now why Valencia fans loved him

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Conductor of the Brighton Footy Philharmonic Orchestra, could still hear the sonerance of the crossbar pinging while I enjoyed a pint after the game!

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
YES!

He is the most talented player ever to wear an Albion shirt

Is he an Albion Legend? Not yet..............................!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Despite players like Ward, Case and Zamora, who will always be regarded as Brighton legends and rightly so.....Vicente is a different class for different reasons......How when he has the ball, time seems to stand still around him and how he makes it look so easy to do what he wants with the ball. His presence and confidence on the ball is something we have never really seen before and combining that with the style of play and standard of our football we play at this time, I cannot doubt this guy is the best all round player we have ever had!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Back in the day he was one of the greatest players in the world. Can any other Brighton player say that for any point in their career?

Lawrenson, maybe?

Vicente is the best player I have ever seen live...yes having watched Brighton all my life (since 1978) he is at the front of a small list...but he is so far in front he may as well be on another planet...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here