Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente: I love it here, hopefully we have a good season and I sign for more years

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Now that's a really good idea - and I think we're talking about a massive bunch of flowers here, how can this be organised?

I was thinking the same.

Where does he live? I'll pop in Tesco's later.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Perhaps the people who talked total bllx with all there conspiracy theories would like to admit how wrong they were

Some hope of that.:rolleyes:
Poyet said all along that it was personal reasons but some posters love to concentrate on the negatives to gossip about. His agent stirred it which didn't help.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
To be fair this was always the logical explanation. The one I believed from start to Finnish. It made absolutely no sense for him to join for one season and then want out.

He was only trying to do what was best for his family. What we all would do given the circumstances. If you read between the lines it was fairly obvious. I think most people knew it deep down.

No, he's only 31!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Interesting comments from him in todays Spanish papers

Seré mucho más feliz cuando eso potless pillock Dick Tight apretado y su bar se cerró y todo el mundo puedan disfrutar de sus tapas de Ernesto Mi amigo Burno e Indigo estará en la luna y el baile flamenco a la música que todos los sábados

Google translates that as

'I'll be much happier if that pillock potless Dick Tight tight and the bar was closed and everyone can enjoy their caps Ernesto My friend Burno and Indigo will be on the moon and dancing to the music every Saturday'

Agree with him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's not miserable at all. If you watch the Pompey post match intewrview where I ask him what he thinks about Brighton & Hove, he replies it is not as cold as the north, to which I give a hearty laugh, Vicente cocks me a cheeky smile. Hang on I'll dig it out.

Vicente was probably thinking to himself , "who is this prick ?" :D

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
as a slight aside to Vicente being more settled now that he and his partner have moved into a house near Bruno and his family, Calde was also tweeting this morning that he is delighted to have moved into a new house "with a balcony" - looks like the backroom team are doing a job keeping the key men happy :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
as a slight aside to Vicente being more settled now that he and his partner have moved into a house near Bruno and his family, Calde was also tweeting this morning that he is delighted to have moved into a new house "with a balcony" - looks like the backroom team are doing a job keeping the key men happy :)

Wasn't it Calde who sneaked in and secured a property that Gus was after when he joined us ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we have a full fit season from Vicente, with the power of the man we'll probably all be pregnant by April!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here