Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente: I love it here, hopefully we have a good season and I sign for more years

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Argus:

:clap: :clap:

Best thread title ..ever? :)

Says that he always wanted to return but his wife had post natal difficulties.

He says ' I want to play in England, and in Brighton more than anywhere else '

I'm looking forward to playing Chelsea, they are a big club but for our fans and our club its a very nice game to play in a stadium which is looking really good. :)

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I feel much better now after people saying he was miserable at the player signings, I want him to stay for more years as well.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Argus:

Says that he always wanted to return but his wife had post natal difficulties.

To be fair this was always the logical explanation. The one I believed from start to Finnish. It made absolutely no sense for him to join for one season and then want out.

He was only trying to do what was best for his family. What we all would do given the circumstances. If you read between the lines it was fairly obvious. I think most people knew it deep down.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
To be fair this was always the logical explanation. The one I believed from start to Finnish. It made absolutely no sense for him to join for one season and then want out.

He was only trying to do what was best for his family. What we all would do given the circumstances. If you read between the lines it was fairly obvious. I think most people knew it deep down.

Yep, I agree JD, let's hope his wife gets over the baby blues a bit livo. One unhappy wife = one unhappy bloke!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The problem is that post natal difficulties, if that's referring to post natal depression doesn't just go away. I hope for everyone's sake (but especially Mrs Vicente) that she's over it.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
There were a few people jumping to some not so nice conclusions about Mr & Mrs Vicente before he re-signed, I hope they're feeling pleased with themselves after reading that

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great news! Been waiting to hear from him and this is a great way to start the weekend!

Just wondering though, if this is all it was why was his agent banging on about Elche CF?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Dear "everyone who slagged off Vicente"

YOU ARE BELLENDS

thanks

Mr 666

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Gus said at the time that Vicente had stayed on in Spain for personal reasons.
But some people on here started jumping to all sorts of conclusions without having a clue about what was really going on. Like a load of kids in a playground and some of it was pretty nasty stuff.

Hang your heads in shame!

D

Deleted User X18H

I feel much better now after people saying he was miserable at the player signings, I want him to stay for more years as well.

He's not miserable at all. If you watch the Pompey post match intewrview where I ask him what he thinks about Brighton & Hove, he replies it is not as cold as the north, to which I give a hearty laugh, Vicente cocks me a cheeky smile. Hang on I'll dig it out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's not miserable at all. If you watch the Pompey post match intewrview where I ask him what he thinks about Brighton & Hove, he replies it is not as cold as the north, to which I give a hearty laugh, Vicente cocks me a cheeky smile. Hang on I'll dig it out.

Please don't Tim. Your avatar picture is more than enough for most of us :) Great thread though.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Great news! Been waiting to hear from him and this is a great way to start the weekend!

Just wondering though, if this is all it was why was his agent banging on about Elche CF?

Vicente: 'I do really want to go back to Brighton, but the wife is having some problems, not really sure what to do. What are my options just in case?'
Agent: 'Well, if you do want to stay here, Elche CF are interested. I'll have a chat with them.'

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here