Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - Homesick??

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sid Lowe - La Liga correspondent on Guardian Football Weekly Podcast - when we signed he mentioned that a lot of his 'injuries' over the years have been 'psychological' - I took that as meaning he's quite fragile and has to be in the right frame of mind to play

Brilliant. We've signed Woody Allen.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ees complicated

Actually, you're a lot closer there than many may think. Somebody told me that he's gone back to Spain to sort out a digestive problem that has occurred as a result of him eating a large number of BHA pies (which he's literally become addicted to). The club Doctor recommended he removed himself from temptation for a week & returned to eating exactly the same food that saw him right for so many seasons at Valencia: thus getting his digestive system & bowel movements back on an even keel.

According to my source, Tanno was struggling to comprehend the information that the Doc had given him - but luckily Gus was on hand to clarify Vicente's condition in a language his Assistant would understand:

"Eeees constipated!" said Gus, to his befuddled chum.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Actually, you're a lot closer there than many may think. Somebody told me that he's gone back to Spain to sort out a digestive problem that has occurred as a result of him eating a large number of BHA pies (which he's literally become addicted to). The club Doctor recommended he removed himself from temptation for a week & returned to eating exactly the same food that saw him right for so many seasons at Valencia: thus getting his digestive system & bowel movements back on an even keel.

According to my source, Tanno was struggling to comprehend the information that the Doc had given him - but luckily Gus was on hand to clarify Vicente's condition in a language his Assistant would understand:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

That's brilliant TT

Greer 3

Banned
Nov 3, 2011
I heard Vicente went back to Spain on Thursday (he never turned up as reported to the sports shop signing session)

3 different people i met on Sat at Brum have mentioned he is homesick. Anyone think there is any truth in this?

It was a planned trip.

Its not easy to up ship and move countries without LOTS of things you need to sort out, both ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here