Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente fit for tomorrow

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
With all due respect, Mellotron just has a different (and ill-informed) record...

My point is that you are RELENTLESSLY negative, in one of the most positive times we've had at the Albion. Cheer up! You are missing out.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Horses for courses, and IMO there is no way Dunk will start against a powerful player like Chopra. El Abd to start alongside Greer. I fully expect to see Vicente as a sub with Barnes starting, and to come on as early as the 55th min if the game is in the balance. Ipswich are a bit slow at the back apparently. If that is true, this game is tailor made for CMS to find some form.

I'm almost talking myself into believing Albion will win, but alas I fear we'll drop a couple of points.

Agree with this Simster......feeling we can win, but think it will be a tight 1-1. I not knocking Barnes in anyway here, but we now have tremendous talent to pick from in that starting 11 and when you mention tremendous talent Barnes does not fit into that, he is a worker, very hard worker.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Almost every time the team for home matches is announced I feel a sense of disappointment. Just pick Vokes/CMS up front, a winger and some flair in midfield and I'll be happy. Am I deluding myself?

Same for me ... I wait and don't take my eyes off the tele and then groan .... which is why I'm going to change my habit tomorrow and go over the Swan and turn up at the game at 2.55 and hope for better

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My point is that you are RELENTLESSLY negative, in one of the most positive times we've had at the Albion. Cheer up! You are missing out.

Actually, I am very much enjoying and appreciating what is going on at our club right now, but nothing is perfect, and I am old enough to remember us getting to and staying in the top flight... I would say this has the potential to be the most exciting time since I started supporting our beloved club...

Dunky, Vicente, Nooney all back in contention after missing Hull (first two due to the pitch). More tricky choices for GP. #bhafc - Naylor's Twitter

Exciting.

Bridcutt, Razak and Vicente....

Bridcutt to Razak, Razak to Vicente, Vicente slide rule pass for CMS...GOAL!

Not read the whole thread, but a tres good mate of mine who serves a few of the players reported to me earlier that Dunk, Vicente and Nooney weren't going to play tomorrow..so who knows????

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Same for me ... I wait and don't take my eyes off the tele and then groan .... which is why I'm going to change my habit tomorrow and go over the Swan and turn up at the game at 2.55 and hope for better
Yep me too,all the hype about so and so is fit and then we get let down yet again,the same will happen tomorow,barnes will start and navarro and i bet calderon even starts:(

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I heard from a well placed source today that Albion have now spent far more on cotton wool this season than they have on Vicente's actual wages. We are taking all of China's current export capacity, and half of India's.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Horses for courses, and IMO there is no way Dunk will start against a powerful player like Chopra. El Abd to start alongside Greer. I fully expect to see Vicente as a sub with Barnes starting, and to come on as early as the 55th min if the game is in the balance. Ipswich are a bit slow at the back apparently. If that is true, this game is tailor made for CMS to find some form.

I'm almost talking myself into believing Albion will win, but alas I fear we'll drop a couple of points.

100% This.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Dunky, Vicente, Nooney all back in contention after missing Hull (first two due to the pitch). More tricky choices for GP. #bhafc - Naylor's Twitter

Exciting.

Bridcutt, Razak and Vicente....

Bridcutt to Razak, Razak to Vicente, Vicente slide rule pass for CMS...GOAL!

No disrespect but I'll believe it when I see it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here