Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente can sprinkle some stardust for Brighton

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Isn't one of the guardian or telegraph sports writers a Brighton fan? I remember him speaking on radio Sussex not so long ago.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think It's 'not Andy naylor '

True. Good article. Also a piece in the Argus today. It mentions he has come to England for a family cultural adventure as much as football. Nice to hear that.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Some interesting comments as usual attached to that piece.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
'The Championship leaders already have a surplus of flair in a talented squad expertly assembled by Gus Poyet but the arrival of the Spaniard, who won 38 caps before his 25th birthday, promises to be the Seagulls' crowning glory.'

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ooh liking that piece !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
"The main thing was chatting with Poyet," Vicente said, "and he explained about the club and the way the team plays, the stadium & everything about the football rather than the money. It gave me a good feeling. The team plays passing, attacking football which will suit me. They like to enjoy playing and so I think I'm at the right club."

Almost the same thing came out of CMS's mouth

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Great Article thanks for sharing, Like the way he ended article after saying about all the fk ups other clubs had made over the years ending with "will not happen to such a well run club like Brighton"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here