Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very underated actors and actresses.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The people who do not receive the accolades they deserve in film.

Will Smith.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jim Carey

I agree he is very good. I rate Carey highly. He was immense in The Truman Show and his performance in the forgotten, Cable Guy was superb.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Timothy Spall.

(Perhaps more of a TV actor than a film actor).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I agree he is very good. I rate Carey highly. He was immense in The Truman Show and his performance in the forgotten, Cable Guy was superb.
Exactly the two films I was thinking of!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will Smith was absolutely f***ing IMMENSE in Seven Pounds. That was an Oscar winning performance for me and he is mustard in everything he does imo.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Will Smith is highly rated isn't he? I find him a bit meh, but he's put in a few good performances when he's not being Will Smith. I am Legend was a good film. Mark Wahlberg is a great actor in the right role.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Exactly the two films I was thinking of!!

Great minds. The Cable Guy is often forgotten but his performance was very good in that. He is very talented imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will Smith is highly rated isn't he? I find him a bit meh, but he's put in a few good performances when he's not being Will Smith. I am Legend was a good film. Mark Wahlberg is a great actor in the right role.

I would not say Will Smith gets the accolades he deserves Nibble my old mate. You are pretty hot on the acting front so I respect your opinion although I would say you were unduly harsh on Leonardo Di Caprio.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Must be hard for Daniel Radcliffe to play any role without people thinking oh look it's Harry potter but I thought he played a good part in The Women In Black

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would not say Will Smith gets the accolades he deserves Nibble my old mate. You are pretty hot on the acting front so I respect your opinion although I would say you were unduly harsh on Leonardo Di Caprio.

Haha! He is a good actor just always mis-cast. But I've said that so many times now. I think Timothy Spall is pretty revered in the industry but maybe a bit overlooked by viewers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Haha! He is a good actor just always mis-cast. But I've said that so many times now. I think Timothy Spall is pretty revered in the industry but maybe a bit overlooked by viewers.

I get the playing the hard man with a face like a newly born baby's arse is a contradiction but for me he is a very good actor. Sorry mate.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Charlie Korsmo
Amber Scott
Dante Basco

Put them together and you have magic.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Emily Blunt.