Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VERY IMPORTANT LADY poll. TV Presenters.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The bird from the one show

Attachments

• love_christine100x100.jpg
    love_christine100x100.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,521

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
al__1175531476_Sarah-Jane-Mee-small.gif

Enjoying waking up to Sarah Jane Mee - Sky News

edit - she's got a deaf stalker too!!!

Man jailed for stalking presenter
A man who harassed a TV presenter has been jailed for six months.
William Carter, 32, from Kidderminster, approached Sarah Jane Mee three times in Birmingham, his trial at the city's magistrates court heard last month.

On one occasion Carter, who is deaf and communicates through sign language, hit ITV Central and Heart FM presenter Miss Mee, 28, on the back of the head.

Sentencing him for harassment, District Judge Michael Morris told Carter he had a "morbid fascination" with Miss Mee.

Restraining order

Carter, of Walter Nash Road East was found guilty of harassment on 11 June after the court heard how he approached the presenter in Birmingham city centre last autumn.

Carter claimed at his trial that Miss Mee mouthed rude and offensive words about him during her broadcasts.

Passing sentence, the judge said there was "not a shred of evidence" to support Carter's claim.

He added: "You clearly have a morbid fascination and fixation with female news and television presenters.

"You subjected Miss Mee to the worry of attending court and being falsely accused as part of your defence."

Judge Morris also imposed a 10-year restraining order preventing Carter from approaching Miss Mee, the ITV Central studios and the studios of Heart FM.

A second three-year restraining order was imposed to stop Carter harassing staff at the Starbucks coffee shop on New Street in Birmingham.

Carter also pleaded guilty to three charges of theft and was sentenced to three months in jail, to be served concurrently with his harassment sentence

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Due to the large number of entries, there will be 8 SEEDED ladies going strainght through to the group stages, and the rest will have to battle their way through PRELIMINARY stages to qualify.

The likes of Holly Willoughby and Myleene Klass are obviously your Reals and Barcas, whereas some of the other dross that you WEIDOS have suggested are the TNS and Shelbourne of the TV Totty world, and will have to fight their way through the preliminary stages.

The prelimanary groups will be large, and voting will be MULTIPLE CHOICE, ie you can vote for as many WORTHY LADIES as you see fit. The 4 with the most votes from each preliminary group will join the SEEDS in the group stages :thumbsup:

Prelims, this afternoon....

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
"Good afternoon. Can I speak to Simon please? Our multi-million pound scoreboard system has broken down and we have a REALLY important event coming up. I HAVE to have it fixed."

"I'm terribly sorry sir, he's sorting out an internet poll to decide the FITTEST female TV presenter, can he call you back in a couple of days?"

"Oh, right, OK. I didn't realise. No problem"

:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Good afternoon. Can I speak to Simon please? Our multi-million pound scoreboard system has broken down and we have a REALLY important event coming up. I HAVE to have it fixed."

"I'm terribly sorry sir, he's sorting out an internet poll to decide the FITTEST female TV presenter, can he call you back in a couple of days?"

"Oh, right, OK. I didn't realise. No problem"

:thumbsup:

YOU sir, are a FINE ONE to talk :jester:

Touch wood, we'll have no serious breakdowns this week.

I was a bit concerned when I heard about a screen breakdown in Manchester leading to the sweaties rioting. As it turned out, it was a competitor's, and they bussed them all to the Velodrome to watch it on one of ours instead :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A small point of order before I CRACK ON with the groups. Has Cat Deeley presented anything on UK Television in the last 12 months?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Right, the 8 SEEDS - straight through to the GROUP STAGES, are as follows;

[there will be no debate, on this. If your chosen lovely lady is good enough, she'll come through the preliminaries anyway]

Holly Willoughby - Dancing on Ice
Myleene Klass - lots of stuff
Millie Clode - Sky Sports News
Lara Lewington - Channel 5 weather
Cat Deeley - American Idol
Sarah Jane Honeywell - Tikabilla
Jessica Jane Clement - The Real Hustle
Natalie Sawyer - Sky Sports News

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And yes, captain morgan, Davina can play [for what its worth - I don't fancy her chances much]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here