Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very dissapointed by the xmas parties.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So in other words, everyone enjoyed it. Apart from the bellend who started this thread...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
imag0124s.jpg

imag0131v.jpg

imag0132bw.jpg

imag0133y.jpg

imag0134t.jpg

imag0135e.jpg

imag0136z.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This McNulty's other kidney bloke-

You're a prize wanker.
Unbelievable that the club has laid all this on for FREE for kids in the local community and some idiot has the audacity to moan about it.
We must have the best system for encouraging local youth to support the club in the division, if not in the country. This is about as good as it gets. Do you really expect all the first team to linger around for 9 hours at 3 different parties, having to probably travel some distance in these conditions? They aren't little play puppets y'know, they are actually people with families and lives of their own.
I think the club has put in a cracking effort with this, and it's good to see the effort was not wasted on the kids that attended. Just one jumped up cu nt of a parent.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This McNulty's other kidney bloke-

You're a prize wanker.
Unbelievable that the club has laid all this on for FREE for kids in the local community and some idiot has the audacity to moan about it.
We must have the best system for encouraging local youth to support the club in the division, if not in the country. This is about as good as it gets. Do you really expect all the first team to linger around for 9 hours at 3 different parties, having to probably travel some distance in these conditions? They aren't little play puppets y'know, they are actually people with families and lives of their own.
I think the club has put in a cracking effort with this, and it's good to see the effort was not wasted on the kids that attended. Just one jumped up cu nt of a parent.

You sir, may just have written what I call, 'Post of the year'. Phew, you left it late though, only 10 days left to get your entry in.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney, were you quivering when you took thse photos?

Maybe just a bit!

In all seriousness, the effort that goes into these parties and the presence of the players is absolutely f***ing brilliant. The players make a genuine effort to make the kids feel special and my two, aged 8 & 9, love the whole thing.

:bowdown: to the club.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
just a minute though, are most of the players SITTING DOWN in those photos

good for nothing lazy money grabbing bastards

It's a disgrace, a complete disgrace

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Let's just hope tossers such as MoK don't send the parties the same way as "Ask the Falmer Project Team" !

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some of Gully's Girls look as young as Little Hiney.

In FAIRNESS to MOK, if the 'star' players attended one party and they were all at the same venue, it does seem a little tight not to be there for all three.

Just saying like.

Obviously, muchos kudos to the club for even holding the events mind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some of Gully's Girls look as young as Little Hiney.

In FAIRNESS to MOK, if the 'star' players attended one party and they were all at the same venue, it does seem a little tight not to be there for all three.

Just saying like.

Obviously, muchos kudos to the club for even holding the events mind.

They didn't though.

If a kid doesn't meet Murray and Gus, but instead meets Calderon and Dicker, is there REALLY a problem?

My kids would be delighted with either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just don't see why they could not all stay for all of them if it was at the same venue on the same day...

That would require them to be there for about 7 hours, which whilst hardly comparable to doing a night-shift in A&E, or patrolling Helmand province, is quite a lot to ask. In the past they did all three, and by the third one looked bored SHITLESS (yes, the kids CAN tell). Better that they do one each and stay keen, IMO like.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Just don't see why they could not all stay for all of them if it was at the same venue on the same day...

I don't think they were all there that is the point. I got the impression a few players went to each party, not the first party got them all and the ones who could be bothered stayed until the end.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm sure Calderon, Bridcutt and Dicker would greatly appreciate giving up their time, only to learn they've been described as a "pathetic" selection of players for the party.

Well done.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm sure Calderon, Bridcutt and Dicker would greatly appreciate giving up their time, only to learn they've been described as a "pathetic" selection of players for the party.

Well done.

Spot on, the first post is so disrespectful its untrue. Club lay on a free party with first team players and the club and those players get slatted.

The Growler

Jun 3, 2010
No doubt you only turn up at the withdean when you are in receipt of FREE tickets .... well done Albion as my son had a great day!!! Was quite funny though when Murray asked what he wanted for XMAS and he responded "A penalty taker" ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here