Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vermin invade pitch at Selhurst today

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I know your attendances are dropping rapidly but you think you'll only have 2500 of your own fans at home that night?

Our attendance today was higher than your biggest home crowd so far which was against us!!! and Reading only brought 1300 today. What have you left now to fool yourselves.... oh yes the money thing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Our attendance today was higher than your biggest home crowd so far which was against us!!! and Reading only brought 1300 today. What have you left now to fool yourselves.... oh yes the money thing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What were the gate receipts!! lol

£1 a ticket, that must have paid for the cleaners!!

Totally noddy club

P.S I THINK YOU WILL FIND WE HAVE SOLD OUT EVERY LEAGUE GAME

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Our attendance today was higher than your biggest home crowd so far which was strangly against us and Reading only brought 1300 today. What have you left now to fool yourselves.... oh yes the money thing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nope-we still have the future..
Everything that has a beginning has an end,we are just getting started.....NOTHING lasts forever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our attendance today was higher than your biggest home crowd so far which was against us!!!
That's wonderful - except that it's not true. Our biggest home crowd was 21,897, which a) wasn't against Palace and b) is higher than the 21,002 one pound entry you managed.

You idiot.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Charity shield winners? ok it was a very long time ago,yet still a major honour-

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Oh so you're finally getting supporters coming to matches now that you are having good results...... Hahaha glory hunting of the highest order, as soon as you drop off the pace they'll all be heading back to Stamford bridge, emirates & old Trafford ect

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
163959_130923520302021_130919803635726_201153_1378886_n.jpg

Yes, No, No, No, No, No, No, Yes.

And these aren't my words, just the girls' responses.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You're a bit tetchy tonight aren't you :flounce:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apparently Palace have sealed a deal with Sainsbury's for a few choice matches later this season. Spend £50 instore and gain free entry to the match.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Whilst on the subject of Palace - I haven't seen the usual thread gloating about their pathetically-small attendance? They only got 21,000 yesterday, that's about 1500 lower than our capacity proving once again that we are the bigger club blah blah blah.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Whilst on the subject of Palace - I haven't seen the usual thread gloating about their pathetically-small attendance? They only got 21,000 yesterday, that's about 1500 lower than our capacity proving once again that we are the bigger club blah blah blah.

No need for us to post with w**kers like you doing it for us.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No need for us to post with w**kers like you doing it for us.
Blimey, how thick are you? I was mocking our own more small-minded fans. Jeez, I thought if a Palace fan was going to quote that post it might be in a more triumphalist manner. I was expecting the 'wanker' comment from our own fans!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Blimey, how thick are you? I was mocking our own more small-minded fans. Jeez, I thought if a Palace fan was going to quote that post it might be in a more triumphalist manner. I was expecting the 'wanker' comment from our own fans!

There's none so blind.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here