Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vent some fury here...

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't want to cry but I am annoyed. If Brighton had lost against Bristol City in the final then I would have cried me a river!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not allowed to call that ******* referee a **** am I?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was an abjectly poor referee display tonight.

I could have better decisions than that - totally card happy for all the wrong reasons and oh the keeper couldn't reach it so I'll blow for a foul.

Total to$$er IMHO

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The ref was fuckin' awful, I can't believe he actually penalised Rooney in the incident where he picked up his injury, he then seemed to decide that as Vassel was his replacement he would penalise him everytime the defence climbed all over him.

:nono:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
well, I'm so gutted, I don't feel it at all. its a wierd feeling. after 3 minutes i felt we were gonna bang at least 3 past them. went in for half time and sven put us on the defensive side.

the referee made a f***ing howler, how he could give a free kick or a foul to the keeper when he was so far away from the incident i dont know.

poor vassell, he had a good tournament and now people will make him a scapegoat. but he isn't the person we should blame is he mr. beckham is it ? two penalty misses. at last we've seen why ferguson sold him to real madrid. the money and the amount of cars he has has finally gone to his head.

f*** sake, f*** sake, f*** sake, f*** sake, f*** sake, f*** sake, f*** sake,

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f*** SAKE *bangs door , door makes hole in wall , door falls off hinges , door makes dent in floor*

SAME EVERY F*CKING TOURNAMENT !

Yoda

English & European
That makes me feel better!

Just sent him this: Kommentar, Fragen,...I have never seen so biased refereing in all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just hope you have the bottle to stand up and say you made a mistake in disallowing Sol Campbells perfectly good goal in the 89th minute against Portugal! You ****er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lush said:
I'm not mad, I just want to cry.

Mainly because I was so looking forward to seeing Rooney play in the semi-final.

If it's any consolation Rooney has apparently broken a metatarsal so would not have played any further part anyway.:nono:

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
nwgull said:
If it's any consolation Rooney has apparently broken a metatarsal so would not have played any further part anyway.:nono:

noooooooooooo!!! didn't Becham break a friggin metatarsal in the world cup...Rooney's on a slippery slope.

fink

Mar 15, 2004
not far away
Bwian said:
I'm not allowed to call that ******* referee a **** am I?

Well I will, he's a Wucking Fanker

I will not by any swiss watches again
I 'll go to swizzerland again
I will not watch Engerland again
I will not watch football again.....Thinks..............well I might .......:glare:

They've thrown their neutral status out of the window

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ezekiel Rowe said:
noooooooooooo!!! didn't Becham break a friggin metatarsal in the world cup...Rooney's on a slippery slope.

Wouldn't go that far but I reckon there's a good chance he'll miss the begining of the season.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
We, english people have to put up with SHIT refereees in our every day leagues here in England AND have to put up with SHIT referees in major international tournaments.

f***ing sort it out UEFA/FIFA :angry:

Last edited:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
The ref oversaw the Spain\Portugual game and even then it was mentioned that he was biased towards the Portugese side more than Spain's. A bit like tonght!
I heard that whilst listening to 5 live tonight.
That goal was goal we all know that!!

:tosser:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Makes me think that the only thing in the entire history of football that could be worse than tonight was to support England and also Sw*ndon f*cking westcountry f*cking inbreds. :censored:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here