Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vCash.. Do we get a Christmas bonus?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, personally I think this is a must for next season. I burned out early doors trying to chase the early runaway leaders. The week after I burned out, so did they. Huge lesson learnt..........

To be fair I know one or two things I've done (or not done) have not helped...

1. The game was launched just as the season began with little or no warning or build-up.
2. It took me a while to find the time to delve into the database to find where the data was stored in order to be able to produce a league table so everyone knew where they were.
3. The league table should be posted as soon as the bets for each and every game are settled.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Maybe it was short notice but it looks like a lot of people have still got involved. I'd bet on a tortoise race though so I'm all up for bringing it back next year.............

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Can't see you could have done much different to change people's mentality Bozza, other than actually charging an entrance fee. It was obviously a season long competition and you can't change people wanting to chuck everything on an Albion win when we play Palace for example

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here