Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Done all mine because of our inability to win at Watford:facepalm:

Part of the fun of this site is lost without a little vCash flutter:dunce:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Agreed. I think a vCash credit union should be set up for us 'mugs' who have no vCash left!

I'll pm Bozza and advise him that it was all down to the pitch! he'll be:cool:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
:blush:As I live in Lewes can I have a bonfire bonus too?:blush:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Maybe Bozza should allow some rebuys. Maybe £5-10 to get back your initial 1000 with the proceeds added to the prize pool. Alternatively you could make offers to other posters for their vcash (you'd have to get them to put the bets on for you mind)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No extra credit, should think about the bigger picture

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No free credits will be issued as it would be somewhat unfair on all of those who are pacing themselves and have not crashed and burned.

I must admit to being a little bit disappointed about the way the game has gone with so many people going 'all in' and going out. I was hoping the game would be enjoyed by many NSCers throughout the season but the number of active players has dwindled to c100 or so now. That said, there are numerous people who have yet to bet who still could start playing and could still get into the prize money.

If the prize money had been higher, would people have been more considered about the way they played, perhaps?

I did consider the re-buy option and I think there is merit to that. Again, though, it wouldn't be fair on those playing this season but it could be looked at for next season if we do it again. And it is a big if to be honest, the way it's going this year.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I was doing alright and then it all went dramaticaly down hill, I still have 3, but just cant bet on anyhting but an Albion win, it would feel like I had cheated on my girlfreind

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was joking Boss.... Still bitter re Watford result.. Thought we were a dead cert for that one. obviously!

Look forward to next season if you keep it going, that is?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Don't people in Lewes get vCash in their own currency?

f*** that mate.... The locals here would have their own language if they could... I blame that Harvey sewage water personally!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
No free credits will be issued as it would be somewhat unfair on all of those who are pacing themselves and have not crashed and burned.

I must admit to being a little bit disappointed about the way the game has gone with so many people going 'all in' and going out. I was hoping the game would be enjoyed by many NSCers throughout the season but the number of active players has dwindled to c100 or so now. That said, there are numerous people who have yet to bet who still could start playing and could still get into the prize money.

If the prize money had been higher, would people have been more considered about the way they played, perhaps?

I did consider the re-buy option and I think there is merit to that. Again, though, it wouldn't be fair on those playing this season but it could be looked at for next season if we do it again. And it is a big if to be honest, the way it's going this year.

Bozza, personally I think this is a must for next season. I burned out early doors trying to chase the early runaway leaders. The week after I burned out, so did they. Huge lesson learnt..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here