Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Varndean College

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Who goes there?

I\'m there now!! Wish i didn\'t come back for my second year here cos it is VERY SHIT here!! :(

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Lander said:
Who goes there?

I\'m there now!! Wish i didn\'t come back for my second year here cos it is VERY SHIT here!! :(

It's not so bad, although I started a month ago and must admit there's not much to do, especially with 2 hour breaks... No shops for miles :angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Re: Re: Varndean College

Zamora For England said:
It's not so bad, although I started a month ago and must admit there's not much to do, especially with 2 hour breaks... No shops for miles :angry:

You think you have it bad; I spent seven years there when it was still a school.

<Grumpy Yorkshire mode>Two hour breaks though .... you kids don't know you're born </Grumpy Yorkshire mode>

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Re: Re: Varndean College

Zamora For England said:

Theres one a ten minute walk away :p post office / newsagents!!

theres asdas! theres LOADS lol, fiveways etc!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
varndean WHO?

haywards heath is the place to be:bowdown:

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I left there last year and I loved it, met some class people who I'll probably keep in touch with for the rest of my life. Now I'm at uni in Eastbourne and I can't stand it, probably cos I'm not in halls and therefore missing out on the social side of it!

chrisburton

Oct 11, 2006
Brighton
i just started varndean and takes me an hour and a half and i do find when i get there theres no shops at all:( and the 5b is always f***ing packed don't you think they would have to 5bs at once but i find some work cool and some shit

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i went there for an evening course a few years back , not too shabby but there ICT for me isn't up to scratch , prefer CCBs

however there were LOADS of fitties when i went,still the case?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
chrisburton said:
i just started varndean and takes me an hour and a half and i do find when i get there theres no shops at all:( and the 5b is always f***ing packed don't you think they would have to 5bs at once but i find some work cool and some shit

How the hell can you be in Brighton and take 90 minutes to get there?

I used to walk there from Moulsecoomb and it only took about 40, How are you travelling - space hopper?:)

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Braders said:
i went there for an evening course a few years back , not too shabby but there ICT for me isn't up to scratch , prefer CCBs

however there were LOADS of fitties when i went,still the case?

Is it f***?!?!?

Well last year was shit for girls, this year got better

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Finished there, in june.

Nice place, it is good. Like Turkey said a few good techers, give it a whack

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gwylan said:
How the hell can you be in Brighton and take 90 minutes to get there?

I used to walk there from Moulsecoomb and it only took about 40, How are you travelling - space hopper?:)
It takes ages when you have to get two buses. I used to get the bus from Whitehawk to the Old Steine and then another to Surrenden Road which sometimes used to take about an hour altogether , but this was back in the 1970's. I remember there used to be a school bus laid on in the afternoon and we all piled out after the bell to try and squeeze on it because the next 5 would be full up (with Margaret Hardy pupils) and whizz past the bus stop. Those were the days when it was still a boys Grammar school but in my 4th year it became a mixed high school and it went downhill from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here