Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van Nistelrooy - scandal

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Out of favour at Manure AND out of favour with the Dutch national team. Why?

He was desperately needed the other day against Portugal, so why didn't Van Basten play him?

Something's going on behind the scenes, other than football...it can't just be a series of personality clashes, he's too good a goal-scorer to leave on the bench for a game as crucial as Holland v Portugal. Am sure there's more to it than that.

Drugs? Sex? There's a scandal lurking in there somewhere :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe

But you know those craazzyy dutch. Every major tournament (bar 1988 Euros and 1974 WC) they love bickering and arguing and falling out!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I agree - to bring on Venegoor of Hesselink instead of him when 1-0 down 10 versus 9 was a shambolic decision which backfired.

Doesn't make sense.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
eastlondonseagull said:
Out of favour at Manure AND out of favour with the Dutch national team. Why?

He was desperately needed the other day against Portugal, so why didn't Van Basten play him?

Something's going on behind the scenes, other than football...it can't just be a series of personality clashes, he's too good a goal-scorer to leave on the bench for a game as crucial as Holland v Portugal. Am sure there's more to it than that.

Drugs? Sex? There's a scandal lurking in there somewhere :)
Because a) he's an incredibly arrogant and unpleasant individual and b) the Dutch national team always, always, always fall out and f*** up as a result, as sure night follows day. 'Twas ever thus.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And persisting with the pretty hopeless Dirk Kuyt or whatever he was called.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Van Nistelrooy - scandal

Man of Harveys said:
Because a) he's an incredibly arrogant and unpleasant individual and b) the Dutch national team always, always, always fall out and f*** up as a result, as sure night follows day. 'Twas ever thus.

All true, but I still smell a juicy, fat, stinking rat.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's been proved that he is in fact part man, part horse, and both ManUre and the Dutch are worried that they may get thrown out for fielding such a creature.

I clearly saw Van Basted mouthing to Ruud "This must remain men against men, have another sugar lump and sit back down Dobbin."

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Gritt23 said:
It's been proved that he is in fact part man, part horse, and both ManUre and the Dutch are worried that they may get thrown out for fielding such a creature.

I clearly saw Van Basted mouthing to Ruud "This must remain men against men, have another sugar lump and sit back down Dobbin."

:lolol: :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Gritt23 said:

Seems the most reasonable explanation to me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Van Nistelrooy - scandal

eastlondonseagull said:
That's RONALDO

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Van Nistelrooy - scandal

eastlondonseagull said:

Typical bloody English journalist. Get out there and find out for yourself instead of getting paid for us to do it:p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: Re: Van Nistelrooy - scandal

B.M.F said:
Typical bloody English journalist. Get out there and find out for yourself instead of getting paid for us to do it:p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No, I'd rather just sit here and let you do the leg-work, David ;)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Van Nistelrooy - scandal

eastlondonseagull said:
No, I'd rather just sit here and let you do the leg-work, David ;)

Well in that case he is banging Edwin Van der Sars missus:thumbsup:

Remember where you heard it first;)

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Gritt23 said:

I could have sworn I saw him mouthing "why the long face "

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"No Ruud, not now. It won't impress me, and you won;t get on because you can do it. For Christs sake, I KNOW you can eat a Wagon Wheel in one bite, now just leave it."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here