Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines day

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pair of 70% off Blahnik's bought in the Harvey nicks sale last month.

she'll be in my pocket for at least a couple of months.

Job done baby

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dwayne said:
Pair of 70% off Blahnik's bought in the Harvey nicks sale last month.

she'll be in my pocket for at least a couple of months.

Job done baby

If they fit that is.... if not you'll be in the bad books, and wearing them yourself :lol: Manolo's are such fussy little unwearable shoes :lol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
tedebear said:
If they fit that is.... if not you'll be in the bad books, and wearing them yourself :lol: Manolo's are such fussy little unwearable shoes :lol:

nope luckily she had tried them on a couple of months previously (secretly hoping that I would have bought them there and then!), and they fit like a glove.

Also she had tried them on pre-sale.

slam dunk :cheery:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
M&S Shellfish bucket
Bottle of cold Pinot Grigot
M&S French lattice Apple Pie.

All for under £25

You would pay well over £60 in a restaurant for that.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
tedebear said:
Starry's spot on! Buy me a bag of lovely stuff for the bath, run me a nice deep hot bath and let me chill out for an hour with a book and a glass of wine, bestest pressie I could have at the moment...

(This of course means that Zef looks after Arthur for an hour and then I have to clean the mess up after I emerge from the bathroom! :lol: ;) )

Look after the baby for the whole day and cook a simple meal... finish witha couple of episodes of Lost and I am the greatest man in the world!!!!:lolol:

I love my wife for being so easy to please! :)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
M&S Shellfish bucket
Bottle of cold Pinot Grigot
M&S French lattice Apple Pie.

All for under £25

You would pay well over £60 in a restaurant for that.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

you can buy M&S in a restaurant now?:O

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No...but Englishes charege well over £50 for a bucket of shellfish for two!

Oh BTW, the Lobster Thermidor M&S do is absolutely fabulous and not that pricy compared to restaurants

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Look after the baby for the whole day and cook a simple meal... finish witha couple of episodes of Lost and I am the greatest man in the world!!!!:lolol:

I love my wife for being so easy to please! :)

Fantastic! :clap: :cool: That'd suit me down to the ground!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Christ this is a depressing thread. Is EVERYBODY so insecure in their relationships that they feel compelled to indulge themselves in this ritual on the one day that the industry with a vested interest in plucking their emotional strings says it's OK?

If I made any kind of gesture on Feb 14th my other half would absolutely thump me - it's the ONE day of the year when it's not OK to do something. There are 364 other days when anything, however small, is more meaningful than any effort made on Valentine's Day. Who feels more special? The woman going home on the tube who's the only one with flowers on, say, June 1st, or the woman who can barely get on the tube because it's like a branch of bleeding Interflora on Feb 14th?

By all means, buy her flowers, chocs, cook her dinner, take her to the theatre, but FFS do it on some other day when it actually means something.

Rant over.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Christ this is a depressing thread. Is EVERYBODY so insecure in their relationships that they feel compelled to indulge themselves in this ritual on the one day that the industry with a vested interest in plucking their emotional strings says it's OK?

If I made any kind of gesture on Feb 14th my other half would absolutely thump me - it's the ONE day of the year when it's not OK to do something. There are 364 other days when anything, however small, is more meaningful than any effort made on Valentine's Day. Who feels more special? The woman going home on the tube who's the only one with flowers on, say, June 1st, or the woman who can barely get on the tube because it's like a branch of bleeding Interflora on Feb 14th?

By all means, buy her flowers, chocs, cook her dinner, take her to the theatre, but FFS do it on some other day when it actually means something.

Rant over.

you sound like a bird

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Herne Hill Seagull said:

Rant over.

Exactly the truth! Isn't it funny how a card company says you should all go out and buy a present for your dearest on this one particular day, that everyone is shamed into doing it....

Although having said that some men do need a little boot up the botty every now and then :blush: but doing on this one particular day is sort of daft, kind of like Mum's day....I don't need a special day to tell me I should think of my Mum....

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
As intelligent and well thought through as ever, Dwayne. Doubtless you'll be whisking Claudia Schiffer off to Paris for lunch, followed by dinner at the Ivy and a night's clubbing with your royal pals at China White's. Have a lovely day old boy.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
well as i have a ten pound budget im SCREWED.

maybe ill give her my season ticket.

i take it u dont like her

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Herne Hill Seagull said:
As intelligent and well thought through as ever, Dwayne. Doubtless you'll be whisking Claudia Schiffer off to Paris for lunch, followed by dinner at the Ivy and a night's clubbing with your royal pals at China White's. Have a lovely day old boy.

a bitchy bird at that:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Herne Hill Seagull said:

Rant over.

Sanctimonius twat alert ( me not you)

My Mrs and I have been together for 30 years this year and married for 25 years this year......we dont send eachother cards,but my post above shows what we will be having for dinner.

I really object to paying £20 for a few mangy roses, when every other week I buy a bunch of roses or carnations from M&S when doing the shopping ...and they last for weeks.

I may sound really tight, but if my mrs doesnt know I love her by now, its a sad and sorry affair.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here