Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines day

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
over rated fake pile of donkey shite thats not needed on the calender in any form cos its pointless and just a way for companies to get cash off mugs who think its important to spend shitloads of money on pathetic teddybear hearts and 2foot tall cards whilst proposing to their so called "loved ones" in some really gay way like writing "will you marry me?" in candles on the living room floor...

/single loser rant over :down:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
single red rose - cheaper by far and sends the message that 'less is more'.

Then cook her something simple but nice.

Job done.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Zesh Rehman said:
Valentines Day = Worst Day of Year :(

................for single people

right, women are simple creatures, just take her out for dinner- go italian (always cheap) and perhaps get your arse to debenhams and get some fruity underwear- dont f*** about looking, just check out the manikins and choose the one that isn't too tarty.

nailed,

(she will too):thumbsup:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Make her a card rather than buy one. In The Range or those type shops they have all the stuff in a bag thing for £2.20 I think it is and something individual and handmade that you put the effort in is much nicer than a Hallmark special that thousands of other people will give to their partners.

Cook a nice meal, buy some Lush stuff for the tub, run her a nice bath and cuddle up and watch a film.

No overpriced "From Me To You" tatt!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Starry's spot on! Buy me a bag of lovely stuff for the bath, run me a nice deep hot bath and let me chill out for an hour with a book and a glass of wine, bestest pressie I could have at the moment...

(This of course means that Zef looks after Arthur for an hour and then I have to clean the mess up after I emerge from the bathroom! :lol: ;) )

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Marc said:
over rated fake pile of donkey shite thats not needed on the calender in any form cos its pointless and just a way for companies to get cash off mugs who think its important to spend shitloads of money on pathetic teddybear hearts and 2foot tall cards whilst proposing to their so called "loved ones" in some really gay way like writing "will you marry me?" in candles on the living room floor...

/single loser rant over :down:

NO mate thats EXACTLY how my girl views it as well

:love:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
REDLAND said:
NO mate thats EXACTLY how my girl views it as well

:love:

It is American overhyped consumerism isn't it! I agree with her...although an hour out of Zef's day to do something for me is nice though...doesn't have to be the 12th of Feb though...

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
tedebear said:
It is American overhyped consumerism isn't it! I agree with her...although an hour out of Zef's day to do something for me is nice though...doesn't have to be the 12th of Feb though...

So what are you going to do that's nice for Zef ? :love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
One up the wrongen. Sorry, don't know who much lube is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here