Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Golfing.

End of.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
stupid guilt trip money making effort by the card companies....

I much prefer to be pleasantly suprised every now and then by my other half - eg last night he arranged a baby sitter so we could go out to the pub for a few hours - better than valentines day any day!!

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
This year it is a yes.

Other years it was a no.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Hate it, and too expensive.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Single

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
junior said:
Its quality if you've got a bird.

If you aint its a bit wank.

Same for me (but obviously without a bloke!)

I quite like people getting stressed because they dont have a date / havent organised anything for valentines day though, gives me a slight sense of relief that im free and single!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Same for me (but obviously without a bloke!)

I quite like people getting stressed because they dont have a date / havent organised anything for valentines day though, gives me a slight sense of relief that im free and single!

marry me.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We don't do Valentines in this house. I'd rather my husband loved me without Hallmark nudging him to remember to do so.

I do make a card and something for the kids though.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
If you have no date/lover/spouse then make someones day and send another single person an anonymous card. (Send it to the opposite sex if you're not gay). Don't try and belittle them and if you fancy them leave a little hint about who you are otherwise be totally anonymous.

Listen out in your office and see if there is anyone feeling low as they have no partner and they will probably need a little boost.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Nay. Valentines day is something for schoolkids to enjoy brag about all the cards they get. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here