Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Feb 14, 2010
Okay what about this one?

tesco-value-v-day-card.jpg

Hold your ground at Tesco, next thing you know your missus will start demanding Waitrose as its a "special occasion". Dont forget to remind her how lucky she is.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Mine will be getting perfume and some roses, and breakfast in bed (as is the norm for a Tuesday)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Seeing as i tell my beloved everyday that i love her,i find valentines day a small distraction from the real deal of true love and romance on a day to day basis-

I stole a march on her and beat her to it this year and purchased some good old fashioned "Ferrero Rocher" from a petrol station,like you do.............well my motto has always been get her a prezzie you can both enjoy....

Ended up eating 3/4 of the box myself & they say romance is dead? :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Taking mine for drinks, then meal, then followed by a really exciting time.

2x pint of Harveys
2x Balti pie

3-0 win

Sorted eh?

Perhaps you could have a rose-waiting where you sit? get a friendly steward to place it there

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm thinking breakie in bed - easy to do - the kids will still be having a lie in as it's holiday time.

Wake up early - creep downstairs and get breakfasts sorted on a tray and bring back to bed like Julia Roberts did in Notting Hill - is that going to be special enough though?

Men only want one thing on Valentines day. Don't waste your time!

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I can't think of anything more romantic than the combination of Millwall, pints of Harveys plus Steak & Ale Pies. However, for the guys who want to go that extra mile to impress the other half, here's an idea to win her heart.....

DSC_1661.jpg

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
my wife valentines pressie to me = going to Millwall match

my pressie to the wife = me going to the milwall match. giving her a night in front of the box watching all the shit she has saved on sky+

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
my wife valentines pressie to me = going to Millwall match

my pressie to the wife = me going to the milwall match. giving her a night in front of the box watching all the shit she has saved on sky+

You beat me to it I was going to say the same and let her have control of the remote control.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Got the wife a 20quid valentine meal for 2 from waitrose, good value comes with a big bottle of rose,' rather do that than go to a restaurant over inflated prices with rubbish food and not very intermate, (could be spelt wrong), cos i might get me knob out!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am as ever ignoring valentine's day as it is bullshit. I will tell my wife I love her because i do every day (well most anyway) I need to be told when to make a fuss of her.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
By agreement I never get my wife flowers on Valentine's Day (or Mothering Sunday) as we both agree it's a complete rip-off. There are other anniversaries and occasions throughout the year when I buy them for her instead.

However we do get each other cards and presents, this year she insisted (she doesn't drop hints she just says "I want you to get me ...") on Chanel perfume which I've duly bought. She better have got me that new putter I asked for or there will be trouble. (Yes I know it's not very romantic but I want one!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here