Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I don't agree with all this commercial crap for this day and strongly believe in telling people that you love them whenever you want to not just when it's expected.

However, I feel compelled to buy a card for my fella - which I did yesterday. He's working Tuesday night - I'm at the Amex?

What do your partners do for you? Breakfast in bed? Lunch out? Drag you off to bed at an appropriate moment? Dinner out? Take away and a film?

What have you arranged for your partner - I need sensible suggestions please?

Bearing in mind its half term and the kids will be around!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm thinking breakie in bed - easy to do - the kids will still be having a lie in as it's holiday time.

Wake up early - creep downstairs and get breakfasts sorted on a tray and bring back to bed like Julia Roberts did in Notting Hill - is that going to be special enough though?

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Sorry, but my wife's not interested in going to the Millwall match to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary - I'll have to do something boring like the cinema instead. (Hope she doesn't notice me surreptitiously checking how the score's going while we're watcching the film, though!)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCACYDLM0.jpg

I'm working Tuesday night so she'll have the milkman round.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I don't agree with all this commercial crap for this day and strongly believe in telling people that you love them whenever you want to not just when it's expected.

However, I feel compelled to buy a card for my fella - which I did yesterday. He's working Tuesday night - I'm at the Amex?

What do your partners do for you? Breakfast in bed? Lunch out? Drag you off to bed at an appropriate moment? Dinner out? Take away and a film?

What have you arranged for your partner - I need sensible suggestions please?

Bearing in mind its half term and the kids will be around!!!
florist in shoreham 26 quid for 12 red roses thank christ i am single

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here