Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Last Valentines I bought the girl a snickers bar..

I'm on my own this Valentines :(

She didn't appreciate the snickers?

Bloody women:angry::lol:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Go to asda in morning, get card, go play snooker for an hour or two, go to meet her get food from asda and drinkage (vast amounts) cook for her, eat, DVD, chocolate, sexytime...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No expense spared for my sweetheart. (Hope the wife doesn't find out).

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I'd rather have flowers on any other day of the year!

Is the right answer. Do something on a day when it means something, not because you think you should on the day of the year when it's tokenism of the worst kind.

You've got over 360 other days to choose from when it would be so much more appreciated, FFS lads.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I had to spend 2 hours in the staff room listening to women moan moan moan about their blokes, how they don't ever get it right or do something too tacky or not enough planning or too obvious. When I asked them what they were doing for their fellas they looked at me like shit, one of them even said 'It is a day for us girls' SAKE

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I had to spend 2 hours in the staff room listening to women moan moan moan about their blokes, how they don't ever get it right or do something too tacky or not enough planning or too obvious. When I asked them what they were doing for their fellas they looked at me like shit, one of them even said 'It is a day for us girls' SAKE

The advantage of not working with women :thumbsup:

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
From a womans perspective.
Both send each other cards and preferably a small gift. I got him a cd last year. Going out to eat is just a waste as it's just tacky and a waste of money. Better to go out any other night. An intimate meal in, preferably where you share the cooking/prep, a few bottles of wine etc etc.

That's ideal for me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
waste of time and utter bollocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here