Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
I've just ordered my flowers for the mrs from interflora...expensive but at least i'll be in the good books for a while!!

Here's a free delivery code if anyone else is ordering

Use this - february14

You pop the code in just as you paying.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm bored of all the conventional shit, so i'm gonna make a PICNIC, get on the metro and eat it at the SEASIDE, then we'll spend the rest of the day getting DRUNK and have drunk sex:thumbsup:

:cheapskate:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I was in Clintons the other day buying a card for "Crazy Cornish Gal", and I saw a card in there that was £29.99. Daylight robbery!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just do what mr BUMMERS does.........f*** all :thumbsup:

You can see Andy Naylor writing up tomorrows Argus headline story for tomorrows paper, then blaming it on the fact that Dick Knight hasnt given him a contract anfd if McGhee was in charge you would be wisked away to Dubai, with 35 red roses, a magnum of Bollinger to be drunk on a private jet on route to the Burj El Arab hotel

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Another reason for women to have a moan up. Why does the man have to do all the pampering??

Steak and Blow Job day is the way forward.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
You can see Andy Naylor writing up tomorrows Argus headline story for tomorrows paper, then blaming it on the fact that Dick Knight hasnt given him a contract anfd if McGhee was in charge you would be wisked away to Dubai, with 35 red roses, a magnum of Bollinger to be drunk on a private jet on route to the Burj El Arab hotel

:lol:

I'd be a bit worried if he did turn up armed with goodies! We've never done all that slushy stuff, it's a rip off and unecessary. I'd rather have flowers on any other day of the year!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
such a RIP OFF for men

Blokes are EXPECTED to buy chocolates, flowers, a present AND take the girl out for dinner

SAKE!!

if you dont get anything in return you are with the wrong woman.

mrs starry does all the bit you said above to thank me for being such a wonderful husband and dad. puke.

LockStock

Jan 29, 2008
Sussex
Valintines = Rip off-
but still i decided im going to cook- any idea as my cooking skills are fairly limited- but the better the food the better the romp and the end of it?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Valintines = Rip off-
but still i decided im going to cook- any idea as my cooking skills are fairly limited- but the better the food the better the romp and the end of it?

I will do the (easy but tasty) starter -

Leeks & mushrooms - cook for 5 mins add seasoning and nutmeg.

Put in ramakin dish, puur over cream and bung in 180.c oven for 8 mins or until egg set of less if you like runny.

Over to NSC for the main - :bigwave:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Valentines Day is great for the young and single or those in new relationships.

I wait and spoil my wife on our anniversary - a date which at least has some genuine meaning, when flowers and restaurants are reasonably priced.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I hate valentines day, both because I am single and because it compels you to do something which on any other day would actually mean a lot more.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Valentines Day......I'm jetting off to PRAGUE to get DRUNK and LEER at Eastern European Women for 4 days......WICKERD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here