Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valencia's New Stadium

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Since they are our twin club now! The Nou Mestalla is looking pretty decent already:

a-life-in-valencia-nou-mestalla-stadium.jpg

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Wow! I bet they don't have a Dick's Bar though.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Perhaps when it opens NSC could organise a charabanc so we could go out and watch the Development Squad in action.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Very nice !

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Trouble is it's been like that for a year or more. They stopped building it when the recession hit the Spanish building industry hard. Now they're twinned with us I suspect it'll be finished as soon as - probably with mobile Harveys bars in the concourses too.

Apparently a deal has been struck with Bankia to get the finance into place to finish it - Wikipedia says within 2 years. Though whether or not this takes Bankia's recent problems into account, I don't know.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We might as well just move into their old one when it's finished.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wonder what the car parking and congestion will be like aftera game there
Looks like a 'gert big car park underneath the pitch,.... amazing stuff.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Trouble is it's been like that for a year or more. They stopped building it when the recession hit the Spanish building industry hard. Now they're twinned with us I suspect it'll be finished as soon as - probably with mobile Harveys bars in the concourses too.

Can you imagine if that had happened to us? I dare to think what it would have done to morale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here