Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vale are top

scott

Aug 3, 2003
chelmsford
vale

vale and brighton will finish both finish top 6 along with swindon, QPr, sheff wed and hartlepool

scott

Aug 3, 2003
chelmsford
vale

sINGING WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAYING WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE , THE VALE ARE GOING UP VALE ARE GOING UP

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Vale are doing well this season and hats off to Nobby for getting them there.

Many thanks to their PA and the decent Vale fans for the good welcome and great day out when we went up as Champions of Div 2 just 17 months ago. Shame about the goons who invaded the pitch when Watto scored and who were beating up Albion scarfers after the match

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
This is cr@p, living in the Stoke area, I can tell you, Vale have a pis poor support base, and appethetic fans. The turn out for games against Sjoke and Crewe.

They may well go up this year, as they have a good squad and have a new outlook to their future, but as for big gates , BOLLOX

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
come on lads don't bite now.:yawn:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hello Donna

Welcome to our board. Have Stoke City got bored of your little rivalry already?

Mind you, the "biggest club in the Potteries" accolade is rather like winning the "World's Tallest Dwarf" competition isn't it?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Can't understand why PV fans are trying to kindle a rivalry on here. We have far bigger rivalrys to nurture with the likes of far bigger teams like Leyton Orient.

berkshire seagull said:
I would say stockport is no more than 40-50 miles away!:lolol:

43.2 miles to be exact. Almost exactly the same distance I have to drive to our home games. Probably about the same distance as Palace from us. And we took at least 5000. And they took a whole 1250 to Stockport.

*Irony Mode on*

Bow down to the mighty Vale.:bowdown:

*Irony Mode off*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here