Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vale are top

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah dream on vale as by the time that game comes round its time for the big guns to take over while you and the rest drop slowly down the league.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's very tight up top donna, and Im not talking about your boob tube.

donna said:
vale still top cant wait till dec 12th when we take an easy 3 points of you :clap2:

Question is, will you actually bother making the trip down? On paper yesterday was a home banker for you lot, yet you still only managed to get 6,800 through the gates. Truely pathetic. Even if you are still top when we meet I expect you to bring less than 500 down.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 3 points eh?

Sorry PV but I think you are in a false position!

It won't last!!:salute:

donna

Aug 17, 2003
we took 1250 to stockport and will bring at least a 1000 to you , our attendance was low yesterday cause wycombe only bought 64 fans .
bobby zamora on loan at vale watch this space
brian horton is god
billy paytner best striker in division
sam collins best player in division

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
donna said:
we took 1250 to stockport and will bring at least a 1000 to you , our attendance was low yesterday cause wycombe only bought 64 fans .
brian horton is god

1250 to stockport is that all for being at the top and a near derbyish game mmmmm.

How about we discuss your figure donna:p :clap2:

Albion Rob

Vale - paupers of the Potteries. I'm surprised the Sentinel even bothers to cover their matches, far bigger goings-on up the road at Stoke and Crewe.

In all my three years in Stoke i never could work out wether Vale fans actually existed becuase you sure as shit never saw their shirts anywhere.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The weird thing is I remeber when they came down to the Goldstone for their division 2 promotion party and brought around 6000 fans, they beat us 3-1 that day (Chapman scored for us I think) and they looked like a quality outfit with massive support.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
donna said:
brian horton is god

:lolol: :lolol:
Whatever you are on love (said in suitably patronising tone) can I have some? It's gotta be quality gear. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here