V.I. Sports Lady Poll SF1. Maria K v Anna S

Well?

• Maria K

Votes: 60 52.6%
  • Anna S

Votes: 54 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

To me if, Maria K took any of the glamourous poses offered by Semen witch, she would look just ordinary. S Witch has a women's body of the highest quality. Which marks her above the average athletic who looks good with a short shirt or shorts.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
As Anna looks like going out I think people need to be reminded of what they wont see in the final:

14262032_1177055309_anna_semenovich_002.jpg

I must admit, she does look rough in this picture.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
[whispers] yes she does doesn't she.... not my type at all but it's been a great laugh!!!:laugh:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
You would if you done a night with LC:p:clap2::thumbsup::lolol:

hahahahahaha! The curly hair doesnt suit her to be fair and have you seen her in the mulicoloured gear with the top knot... yeeeuch

But saying that she deserved semi-final and could have won on your favourite picture alone

[whispers] yes she does doesn't she.... not my type at all but it's been a great laugh!!!:laugh:

WE COULD ONLY DO SO MUCH:clap:

Eventually Anna S going out to a one trick pony to be beaten in a final by another one trick pony?

What surprises me, is the number of very stunning women, who you would notice in the street, going out and being beaten by girls, who would not make you blink , if they walked pass you?

hahahahahaha! The curly hair doesnt suit her to be fair and have you seen her in the mulicoloured gear with the top knot... yeeeuch

But saying that she deserved semi-final and could have won on your favourite picture alone

YOu can just see her mumbling, not more LC not more!!

In return I would have to say,

Anna, you also owe Sully big favours as well, you wouldn't be where you are now?

In the NSC semi's if not for Sully!!:bowdown:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
True..... but it's the pure romatic naivety in us which makes us vote for a moderately pretty girl in tennis gear over a sexy woman bearing all.

That's why the whole AF versus KB thing was so close when any picture of KB from 'Underworld' should have trounced all opposition.

TBH, mate, in real life looks only go so far so leching best kept to the net.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
YOu can just see her mumbling, not more LC not more!!

In return I would have to say,

Anna, you also owe Sully big favours as well, you wouldn't be where you are now?

In the NSC semi's if not for Sully!!:bowdown:

Cheers mate... couldnt have done it without you :thumbsup:

True..... but it's the pure romatic naivety in us which makes us vote for a moderately pretty girl in tennis gear over a sexy woman bearing all.

That's why the whole AF versus KB thing was so close when any picture of KB from 'Underworld' should have trounced all opposition.

TBH, mate, in real life looks only go so far so leching best kept to the net.

Too true, Dalston was having a party the other night as Turkey started rolling in the goals:albion2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Too true, Dalston was having a party the other night as Turkey started rolling in the goals:albion2:

Sorry was in a meeting. I bet they were!!!! We may be in Turkey but my wife and I both miss the weekend shopping trips to TFC :down:

Sorry was in a meeting. I bet they were!!!! We may be in Turkey but my wife and I both miss the weekend shopping trips to TFC :down:

Lots of good competition for TFC now, it used to be our second home, their selection of fruit juices were amazing.

We still think, TFC Ridley Road market and the other turkish supermarkets, mean for value for money, quality and cheapness this area cannot be beat.

I agree we won't have your view and climate but for the UK its not bad.:braders:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Lots of good competition for TFC now, it used to be our second home, their selection of fruit juices were amazing.

We still think, TFC Ridley Road market and the other turkish supermarkets, mean for value for money, quality and cheapness this area cannot be beat.

I agree we won't have your view and climate but for the UK its not bad.:braders:

Looking 4ward to seeing you out here then ;)

However I'll hide my inflatable Anna S.......

Looking 4ward to seeing you out here then ;)

What's really good and nice is how our Beatrice 4 years old and Sam 2 years play with the kurdish and turkish kids, in her class, her blond hair really stands out :lolol:. For them its really is very natural and I hope that they do develope close friendships.

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here