Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

v Colchester 4th December

MV-CUFC

Oct 28, 2010
Hello all Colchester fan here,

Both ours and your websites are showing the game as 4th December, will this be moved to friday night because of a deal with the council regarding christmas shoppers or something seem to remember this happening before? Glad you are finally getting a decent stadium next year by the way!:thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
AFAIK the last home game before Christmas is on a friday so if this is our last home game before christmas then yes it will :thumbsup:

Also weren't you our Friday game last year?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
And. I've just realized last season we played on ALL SEVEN DAYS

Saturday (obviously)
Tuesday (Obviousl)
Wednesday (right?)
Thursday (Saints home)
Friday (Colchester home)
Monday (Colchester away - live on sky)
Sunday (Saints away)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our last home game before Christmas is Notts County, which has already been moved to Friday 17th Dec.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt go but a certain NSCer informs me that the female stewards at Colchester really are worth the entrance fee alone. STUNNERS so Im told.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Hello all Colchester fan here,

Both ours and your websites are showing the game as 4th December, will this be moved to friday night because of a deal with the council regarding christmas shoppers or something seem to remember this happening before? Glad you are finally getting a decent stadium next year by the way!:thumbsup:

No it won't be moved to Friday - definitely on Sat 4th :thumbsup:

MV-CUFC

Oct 28, 2010
No it won't be moved to Friday - definitely on Sat 4th :thumbsup:
Ah good ill be down this year then, missed last year for work. I know our stadium really is a dump, Layer Road was a dump but it was a proper football stadium with a proper atmosphere unlike our new flatpack, legoland replica of Shrewsbury, 3/4 of Bournemouth, Chesterfield etc, fortunately Falmer looks like it will have a bit more about it than this!

MV-CUFC

Oct 28, 2010
I didnt go but a certain NSCer informs me that the female stewards at Colchester really are worth the entrance fee alone. STUNNERS so Im told.
Must say I've never seen them, must stay in the away end! The stewards we get in the home end are all mostly jobsworths that 'enforce' things by chucking people out without warning when they come down at halftime for a beer, oh and one steward thats a ringer for Bill Bailey
???

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

I wouldnt say stunners, but they're not too shabby for stewards.

Noticed that this seasons attendances have been around 3.5k, in a new (ish) stadium that really is pretty poor, and the previous two times i've been there the football has been even worse with the likes of Platt, Odejayi, Okuongaye or whatever his name is in the team.
I guess as shit as it is, the stadium is about right for Colchester at the moment, pointless having 15k empty seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here