Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utd v Chelski

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
No I like Torres as well. I want him to succeed and especially wanted him to play well against the scum tonight. Oh well, hopefully they'll turn it around in the 2nd leg.

glad im not the only one!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Good game, but Chelsea didn't create enough with all that pressure.

Should have been a Chelsea penalty, Evra should have been sent off. Torres should have had 2 yellows for diving. Horrible.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not really bothered personally either way, but that was a cast iron penalty at the end, and Evra should have walked.

Can anybody explain what the f*** the point of the extra officials is, if they can't see that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can anybody explain what the f*** the point of the extra officials is, if they can't see that.

I've been trying to think of the answer to that myself since the end of the game, and no, no I can't. I didn;t even realise they were there until ITV pointed them out.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Not really bothered personally either way, but that was a cast iron penalty at the end, and Evra should have walked.

He's 12 yards away, right in line with it, goal side of it, and still not seen it. f***ing pointless.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Chelsea were definitely off their game and Utd weren't much better, very poor quality game... I was accepting a 'half time' goal deficit until that stonewall Ramires penalty... reminded me of the Chelsea v Barca semi all over again... ref not having the bottle to give an obvious decision. Was disgusted by that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That is usual for Chelsea home games

And you think that is Chelsea only? It will have been an official full attendance tonight, as you find with every other club in the country that have a full compliment of fans that are season ticket holders, not just Chelsea. The current top six or seven in the EPL are fully sold on STHs, but they have empty seats every week. What was the point again?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Only saw odd bits of 2nd half in pub. One of the 2 penalty shouts at the end was blatant though the other was noway near. Dislike both teams plus Rooney so 1-1 would have been a far more agreeable result.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And you think that is Chelsea only? It will have been an official full attendance tonight, as you find with every other club in the country that have a full compliment of fans that are season ticket holders, not just Chelsea. The current top six or seven in the EPL are fully sold on STHs, but they have empty seats every week. What was the point again?

Most of the empty seats I saw (after all the late-comers had taken their seats) were at the very back of the stands.
I find it hard to believe either:
a) only the STH in the back rows were no shows.
b) people moved closer to the front and didn't sit in their seats.

If they were unsold seats then that's piss poor seeing as Real Madrid and Barca could get 90 odd thousand for their UCL home QFs.

D

Deleted member 18477

rooney was a disgrace at the weekend, torres was a disgrace tonite (2 dives should have both been yellows = red), drogba is always a disgrace going down like a sack of potatoes everytime he gets breathed on (hes a giant of a footballer for christ sake), evra awful challenge (should have seen red), ramires is an idiot and falls over all the time so no wonder why the officials didnt give that one, ref behind goal is a plonker for not actually seeing it, john terry is a little baby always pampering to the ref whenever a decision goes against chelski, rooney likewise... on a brighter note thank f*** i support Brighton and not these 2 cheating scumbags. Barca aint much better the way they bombard the ref for yellows and roll over 12 times before holding their faces after a tap on their feet... would love shalke to win it in all honesty this year but Madrid will do as Mourinho is comical genious.

Giggs take a bow son, not just for your assist 2nite, but your incredible career! truely one of THE best ever and the only reason i don't hate man utd as much as chelsea.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That is usual for Chelsea home games

No its not, you're a know nothing cock, and before people dismiss it as sour grapes, we didnt deserve anything tonight, utd were the better side, those that watched on telly will be able to tell me if it was a penalty or not, certainly looked it from where i was, , the empty seats are part of some arcane uefa rule, oh and you're still a prick bens grandad .

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Most of the empty seats I saw (after all the late-comers had taken their seats) were at the very back of the stands.

If they were unsold seats then that's piss poor seeing as Real Madrid and Barca could get 90 odd thousand for their UCL home QFs.
the empty seats are some stupid uefa rule, does anyone on here SERIOUSLY think that chelsea v utd in a champions league quarter final wouldnt sell out ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I'll leave you to find it hard to believe then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here