Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Usyk vs Chisora

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Giving it a swerve, in no way sexist but I’m not a big fan of women’s boxing, I just don’t enjoy it, and of the 7 fight card 4 of the bouts are female.
Due to the pandemic they clearly have to go PPV just to cover costs, but not for me this time.

I normally just get a stream but decided to treat myself to this one on the big T.V as was looking forward to Allen, Selby and Chisora.

Allen fight got pulled so £21 for 2 fights. The womens stuff is dire, no control at all.

The last fight at cruiserweight won by the irishman was pretty decent though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
First boxing PPV I’ve tried to buy in a long time, but because I’m having SkyQ installed Monday apparently I can’t buy any box office stuff until it’s done. Stream it is then !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Giving it a swerve, in no way sexist but I’m not a big fan of women’s boxing, I just don’t enjoy it, and of the 7 fight card 4 of the bouts are female.
Due to the pandemic they clearly have to go PPV just to cover costs, but not for me this time.

I can’t watch women box either.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Women hitting each others tits? Not for me and my man boobs wouldn't like it either.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Fúck it, I’ve decided to go and buy this. I’m struggling to see past a comfortable Usyk win but I think we should at least get six rounds of value.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Still cant get past the 5 minute ad break on a £21 PPV buy.

Where's the analysis, replays.

Instead I'm watching a B&Q advert.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Amazed a washed up loser like chisora can still sell ppv

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Amazed a washed up loser like chisora can still sell ppv

Surprisingly only 36, but I hear what you’re saying. I think the draw is Usyk and whether he can step up to fight at heavyweight level. He was never going to go straight up into a world title fight, so a contest against a big, compartment if not world class fighter like Chisora makes sense.

Whether it’s worth £20, we’ll know in an hour or so.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not sure how the Selby/Kambosos Jr fight was a split decision.

Looked a comfortable win for Kambosos to me although the 118-110 was too wide.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm predicting Usyk in 6 or 7, Chisora will start fast and probably land a few but once Usyk settles I think it'll be comfortable for him.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Free on dazn. Dellboy always has a punches chance, like he did against takam (& povetkin did against whyte)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ballsy effort from Chisora, but was always chasing. Usyk too slick, too quick.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I generously scored Chisora & had him even after 8 & losing 7 rounds to 5. A good effort from chisora. Can't see usyk troubling the bigger boys or hitters

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not too impressed with Usyk at this weight. Fury easily dismantled Chisora in their 2nd fight and stopped him inside the distance. Fury before the Wilder fight was not considered to be a big puncher

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Don’t see Usyk troubling the big boys.
Not a big enough punch and a little to easy to hit.

Enjoyed the fight tonight though. Chisora did well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here