Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User Names That Stick In Your Head

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh TLO, this is all making you look rather houmourless and even a little spiteful. Why not just have a laugh along with it?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Jolly good - it appears I am. Yep, I'm on the radio. Whoopy-shit. If I had Arthur's comic genius and timing, I too wouldn't be welcome at Falmer...

Meanwhile, I'd still like to hear about him, Amsterdam, and his short-lived pleasures.

Whys he not welcome at falmer? Has he upset the ducks?

Ive been to Amsterdam with arthur and I dont know about this story? Enlighten us.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its amazing how one QUALITY piece of ownership can turn into an utter utter BINFEST

keep it up :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One person, while the others, who seemed to know who you are, didn't disagree or seem surprised or anything like that.
My god you remind me of London Irish.Amit defeat will ya.People will give you more respect for it(possibly)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm glad my trips abroad are such a hot topic of conversation amongst you and your friends.

If you ever want me to show you any holiday snaps just ask.

Your friends, actually.

My god you remind me of London Irish.Amit defeat will ya.People will give you more respect for it(possibly)

OK, OK. I admit it. I f***ed up trying to score a cheap point off an insufferable goon on the back of some dodgy info given to me, and my bitch ass is owned. Doesn't change the fact that that conversation did happen though.

If Arthur's signature is anything to go by, it does look like he's now got the equaliser.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Your friends, actually.

OK, OK. I admit it. I f***ed up trying to score a cheap point off an insufferable goon on the back of some dodgy info given to me, and my bitch ass is owned. Doesn't change the fact that that conversation did happen though.

If Arthur's signature is anything to go by, it does look like he's now got the equaliser.

Insufferable goon? You were looking to score cheap points off yourself then? No wonder you arsed it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here