Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Use of Selhurst is it legal

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
With Palace not paying the rent and so in breach of their lease agreement are they as such squatting. If so are they 1, allowed to trade on the premises? and 2, charge people to access something they have no legal right to themselves?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its not squating as they have an agreement to rent. the fact the rent is unpaid is simply a matter between them and the landlord to resolve the outstanding payment.

squaters do not have any agreement to use the property.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just a normal travellers arrangement:lol:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Didn't watch the game today went to see my mum in the old folks home, far more entertaining. Has tango man washed his hands of the whole thing now?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Didn't watch the game today went to see my mum in the old folks home, far more entertaining. Has tango man washed his hands of the whole thing now?

Not that i give a shit about your feelings towards us, but i hope your ma is ok.

He is gone.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
With Palace not paying the rent and so in breach of their lease agreement are they as such squatting. If so are they 1, allowed to trade on the premises? and 2, charge people to access something they have no legal right to themselves?

On that point.how much rent money do they owe?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Doesnt one of his companies own Selhurst Park and what is the liklehood of Ron Noades buying them again, although I am sure I read that he was skint. Noticed Coppell wore a Palace tie on TV earlier today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
On that point.how much rent money do they owe?

Apparently have not paid any rent for over a year. If this is so then their agreement must be in default, and consequently their lease void. From the items I've read there is no dispute bar the fact they have not paid. I just wondered what the right is to carry on a business in premises you have no right to occupy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here