Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

USA squad for Germany

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
(for anyone remotely interested) ;)

Goalkeepers:
Kasey Keller (Borussia Monchengladbach), Tim Howard (Manchester United), Marcus Hahnemann (Reading)

Defenders:
Carlos Bocanegra (Fulham), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Jimmy Conrad (Kansas City Wizards), Cory Gibbs (ADO Den Haag), Frankie Hejduk (Columbus Crew), Eddie Lewis (Leeds United), Oguchi Onyewu (Standard Liege), Eddie Pope (Real Salt Lake)

Midfielders:
Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Clint Dempsey (New England Revolution), Claudio Reyna (Manchester City), John O'Brien (Chivas USA), Ben Olsen (DC United), DaMarcus Beasley (PSV Eindhoven), Pablo Mastroeni (Colorado Rapids), Bobby Convey (Reading)

Forwards:
Brian McBride (Fulham), Eddie Johnson (Kansas City Wizards), Josh Wolff (Kansas City Wizards), Brian Ching (Houston Dynamo).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have a feeling they might do OK, tough old group to get out of though.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
captainmorganrum said:
Chris Albright (of Los Angeles Galaxy) replaces the injured Frankie Hejduk.

Brian Ching in there ahead of Taylor Twellman is the big surprise.

Arena said there would be some big names left out

Kinky Gerbils said:
Arena said there would be some big names left out

He did, I'm surprised that Berhalter and Zavagnin aren't in the 23 to be honest.
Twellman did seem to be the man in form lately and Ching looked really poor in the Germany friendly!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
captainmorganrum said:
He did, I'm surprised that Berhalter and Zavagnin aren't in the 23 to be honest.
Twellman did seem to be the man in form lately and Ching looked really poor in the Germany friendly!

Taylors got 5 in 5 in the league as well i believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here