Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Troops urinate on dead Taliban corpses

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The message in the film is that the ones (me) who are deemed mental aren't and the ones who are rule the world!

Heaven forbid I judge your character, I was just commenting on a rather good movie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wrong. I have a relative who works for the government. She has told me that a world war is very soon and the best thing to do is flee this country if you dont want to get stuck. This isn't being young. This is staying alive. I take my cousins word for it. Ever since she told my family the warnings 've seen it all unveil on the news.

Oh dear I posted before I read this... you're making my day Falmer

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
sorry, away from what your saying, Whats with your current obsession with me? It just seems a bit ironic when your calling me looney.

You need to find out what irony is. I think you meant hypocritical, if indeed you had any meaning whatsoever.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Right ding dong on Radio 5 live right now about this issue, including American input. Great listening

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My point is, as written above, We are being brainwashed by the media to the lengths of making many people (judging on the posts on this thread) believe there isn't much wrong with a US soldier pissing on a dead Taliban soider. The whole reason these pics have got released are so we believe the US are dealing with war very fairly. It will make you think we give justice to the nations we invade. It's amazing how a university was hit by the US in Tripoli with a death toll still not collected but yet a picture of some soildiers pissing on dead bodies makes bigger news whilst everyone else falsly learns the Army dosen't count for any unethical actions through imprisonment for the 3 soilders.
We are being brainwashed by the media?....then you quote an item from a newspaper about cannibalism from the Royal family from the Mail Online...Classic!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If that's a joke, it's crap.
Why does my perspective, different to the one the media is filling you with, get associated with getting pissed off your face? Have you not seen the effects the media have had on North Korea? Why do you think we aren't under the same sort of illusion? Why can't you see the media is the control and war is the money?

Here's one for you which I'm sure will make you piss your pants. Our Royal famly only 300 years ago were cannibals. They eat Human flesh as a ritual part of their true purpose. All the world wars are seen as sacrificial blood ceremonies for us idiots to get involved in believing (thanks to the media) we were fighting evil. We're actually fighing human beings, neighbours, good people where as the true evil is the dictator of war, not the so called 'enemy'.

The trouble with your comments is that you are seeking to imply there was some kind of underhand savagery when the article states it was theraputic cannabilism, which I take to mean that some quack somewhere suggested it was a cure for something. It was also quite widespread so it may well have been that your own ancestors par took in the practice!

My point is, as written above, We are being brainwashed by the media to the lengths of making many people (judging on the posts on this thread) believe there isn't much wrong with a US soldier pissing on a dead Taliban soider. The whole reason these pics have got released are so we believe the US are dealing with war very fairly. It will make you think we give justice to the nations we invade. It's amazing how a university was hit by the US in Tripoli with a death toll still not collected but yet a picture of some pissing on dead bodies makes bigger news whilst everyone else falsly learns the Army dosen't count for any unethical actions through imprisonment for the 3 soilders.

You seem to suggest that the press are being manipulated and that the US have released the pictures in the hope it will antagonise the Taliban into further action and give the US reason to retaliate. Well if you read the reports from the Taliban, they have advise that as disappointed as they are, it will not derail the political process.

As for the original OP, if you lower your standards to those of what you oppose, what exactly are you fighting for. The soldiers should be charged and spend a long time in the glasshouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here