Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Troops urinate on dead Taliban corpses

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Falmer, you seem confused and over emotional. This is resulting in what is the conspiracy theorist's age old mistake, losing sight of the truth by cross referencing two disparate points.

Yes, of course the media is manipulated, likely controlled to some extent by the government and their affiliated corporations. War is useful for governments as it opens up massive avenues of finance and profit.

But then you claim, during a reasoned debate that the monarchy were/are cannibals. Hells bells! Please calm down marra, you are getting all tangled up.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If that's a joke, it's crap.
Why does my perspective, different to the one the media is filling you with, get associated with getting pissed off your face? Have you not seen the effects the media have had on North Korea? Why do you think we aren't under the same sort of illusion? Why can't you see the media is the control and war is the money?

Here's one for you which I'm sure will make you piss your pants. Our Royal famly only 300 years ago were cannibals. They eat Human flesh as a ritual part of their true purpose. All the world wars are seen as sacrificial blood ceremonies for us idiots to get involved in believing (thanks to the media) we were fighting evil. We're actually fighing human beings, neighbours, good people where as the true evil is the dictator of war, not the so called 'enemy'.
Nuurrrsseeee.... he's out of bed again!!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
But then you claim, during a reasoned debate that the monarchy were/are cannibals. Hells bells! Please calm down marra, you are getting all tangled up.

No, I said they were cannibals only 300 years ago. Not now (but who know?) Proven by the link I put on . Anyway considering our soilders are 'fighting for the queen', I personally think it is very relavent if the Queen, whose family lifeline have been munching on humans as a ritual only as far back as 300 years, is the one dishing out the medals of war.

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Nuurrrsseeee.... he's out of bed again!!

The Looney bin thread's the other one. Good joke if meant though, I like the relation your using with the thread title. It's good because it's also very familiar to what we'd actually hear in a Loony bin. Defo made me laugh 8/10 just a shame it was on the wrong thread. Still made me laugh.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, I said they were cannibals only 300 years ago. Not now (but who know?) Proven by the link I put on . Anyway considering our soilders are 'fighting for the queen', I personally think it is very relavent if the Queen whose family lifeline have been munching on humans as a ritual only as far back as 300 years is the one dishing out the medals of war.

You haven't proven anything you f***ing dolt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No, I said they were cannibals only 300 years ago. Not now (but who know?) Proven by the link I put on . Anyway considering our soilders are 'fighting for the queen', I personally think it is very relavent if the Queen, whose family lifeline have been munching on humans as a ritual only as far back as 300 years, is the one dishing out the medals of war.

Great movie is One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest... a triumph for Jack Nicholson.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You haven't proven anything you f***ing dolt.

Zombie land it is for you I see. Never mind Nibble. By the looks of things it appears I have nothing to prove to you when It seems your ability to 'debate' only goes as far as a 'learning difficulty'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Zombie land it is for you I see. Never mind Nibble. By the looks of things it appears I have nothing to prove to you when It seems your ability to 'debate' only goes as far as a 'learning difficulty'.

Yes, Zombie land ha! Nice. You have no understanding of how the world works, you apply your student style slant to any rational argument and come up with flesh eating royalty. Do you realise what a clown you look?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The message in the film is that the ones (me) who are deemed mental aren't and the ones who are rule the world!

You are now having delusions of grandeur, a misplaced sense of importance is quite a sign of mental disorders.
The biggest problem with yours, and similar arguments is your get out clause is always, we are being hushed up, they are the mental ones, the cover up all the proof and turn everyone into zombies. It's not reasonable date chap, it's a spectacular nonsense.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You are now having delusions of grandeur, a misplaced sense of importance is quite a sign of mental disorders.
The biggest problem with yours, and similar arguments is your get out clause is always, we are being hushed up, they are the mental ones, the cover up all the proof and turn everyone into zombies. It's not reasonable date chap, it's a spectacular nonsense.

sorry, away from what your saying, Whats with your current obsession with me? It just seems a bit ironic when your calling me looney.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I wonder if the Syrians in Homs and elsewhere in that country are outraged at the conduct of these 4 US oppressors? Perhaps the BBC and CNN should find out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
sorry, away from what your saying, Whats with your current obsession with me? It just seems a bit ironic when your calling me looney.

I'll leave you with the words form your other thread. Good luck with your journey brother.

I can appreciate your youthful vim and desire to expose what you see as corruption and blindness in equal measure. I had some similar ideas in my youth but as you will discover, we grow up, we evolve as humans and enightenment occurs as we grow into the people that can actually apply their knowledge, woisdom and skills and make a practical difference to the world on many different scales as oppose to the solipsistic stage you are currently experiencing. This will happen for you, it may be an epiphinical experience or it my be a slow progress, likey a combination of the two but as you get older and more experience you will open your eyes. It can't be rushed or forced but it will happen and your self awareness and the relationship between you, othersd and the world will become more in focus for you and then you can decide how to use this dynamic. Hopefuly the wisdom you will gain as you grow up will inform you wisely.
I sincerely wish you luck with your journey, as you will come to find, some of it is actually a lot of fun!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'll leave you with the words form your other thread. Good luck with your journey brother.

I can appreciate your youthful vim and desire to expose what you see as corruption and blindness in equal measure. I had some similar ideas in my youth but as you will discover, we grow up, we evolve as humans and enightenment occurs as we grow into the people that can actually apply their knowledge, woisdom and skills and make a practical difference to the world on many different scales as oppose to the solipsistic stage you are currently experiencing. This will happen for you, it may be an epiphinical experience or it my be a slow progress, likey a combination of the two but as you get older and more experience you will open your eyes. It can't be rushed or forced but it will happen and your self awareness and the relationship between you, othersd and the world will become more in focus for you and then you can decide how to use this dynamic. Hopefuly the wisdom you will gain as you grow up will inform you wisely.
I sincerely wish you luck with your journey, as you will come to find, some of it is actually a lot of fun!

Wrong. I have a relative who works for the government. She has told me that a world war is very soon and the best thing to do is flee this country if you dont want to get stuck. This isn't being young. This is staying alive. I take my cousins word for it. Ever since she told my family the warnings 've seen it all unveil on the news. Nibble you need to except Humans evolve wwhich means we are always getting better. Probability that I'm better than what you were at my age is very high. If I listen to you, I'm listening to ignorance. Better off listening to my instinct SOMETHNG WE ALL SHOULD DO MORE.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wrong. I have a relative who works for the government. She has told me that a world war is very soon and the best thing to do is flee this country if you dont want to get stuck. This isn't being young. This is staying alive. I take my cousins word for it. Ever since she told my family the warnings 've seen it all unveil on the news. Nibble you need to except Humans evolve wwhich means we are always getting better. Probability that I'm better than what you were at my age is very high. If I listen to you, I'm listening to ignorance. Better off listening to my instinct SOMETHNG WE ALL SHOULD DO MORE.

Evolution doesn't quite work like that. Personal enlightenment however works quicker.I recommend tapping into some of it. One of my biggest mistakes when I was younger was not listening to people who may have more experience and may be able to offer me help. Of course you shouldn't listen to everyone blindly but then again you shouldn't act like an arrogant tosspiece either. Read some books man, talk to people. You will find there are many great thinkers out there who may have some relevant ideas. I would be interested to see how you feel when you are all grown up. All the best Marra, hope you relax and let the experiences in a bit more.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And out of interest how old is your cousin? I imagine if she is in a position in the government that allows her access to Top Secret files about an impending WW then she is probably closer to my generation?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Fur Cough

I was wondering recently, if you type the sentence "I am a complete f***ing head case and wish to be in the company of other complete f***ing head cases " into google will it direct you to NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here