Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Troops urinate on dead Taliban corpses

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Could you clarify your point and provide a link? I am sure there is an interesting one somewhere in the incoherent ranting. (this post more the the other one smells of booze)

My point is, as written above, We are being brainwashed by the media to the lengths of making many people (judging on the posts on this thread) believe there isn't much wrong with a US soldier pissing on a dead Taliban soider. The whole reason these pics have got released are so we believe the US are dealing with war very fairly. It will make you think we give justice to the nations we invade. It's amazing how a university was hit by the US in Tripoli with a death toll still not collected but yet a picture of some soildiers pissing on dead bodies makes bigger news whilst everyone else falsly learns the Army dosen't count for any unethical actions through imprisonment for the 3 soilders.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
By those particular dead people?

Given your logic her (or lack of it) then those American soldiers and all other allies also deserve all they get. Guilty by association and the atrocities continue. f***ing brainless Bullshit!

I'm not at all angry with your abusive vitriol, I just pity your weakness to be able to have intelligent dialogue.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My point is, as written above, We are being brainwashed by the media to the lengths of making many people (judging on the posts on this thread) believe there isn't much wrong with a US soldier pissing on a dead Taliban soider. The whole reason these pics have got released are so we believe the US are dealing with war very fairly. It will make you think we give justice to the nations we invade. It's amazing how a university was hit by the US in Tripoli with a death toll still not collected but yet a picture of some soildiers pissing on dead bodies makes bigger news whilst everyone else falsly learns the Army dosen't count for any unethical actions through imprisonment for the 3 soilders.

How do these pictures make us think that the US are dealing with the war fairly? To me they are further proof of the disrespect shown by an invading army who are now completely out of their depth with no viable exit solution from a war they should never have started (if we can remember far enough back it wasd a war started to get Osama Bin Laden who was apparently being hidden in Afghanistan).

I agree with your ideas on the media to some extent but I think (i hope) that we are beginning to see a collection of people who are trying to get the truth out there for the world to see.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
How do these pictures make us think that the US are dealing with the war fairly?

Because the soilders have already been identified and talk of the punishments has already set sail. Unlike when we bombed a University, pissing on dead corpse has been allowed to get brandished all ove the media as if we are really shocked and disgusted that we would ever behave in such a cruel way with our foreign affairs. This sort of propaganda is multi purpose. It can also allow for another terrorist attack on the west which then cons us all into thinking every invasion is just a retaliation against 'terrorism'.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because the soilders have already been identified and talk of the punishments has already set sail. Unlike when we bombed a University, pissing on dead corpse has been allowed to get brandished all ove the media as if we are really shocked and disgusted that we would ever behave in such a cruel way with our foreign affairs. This sort of propaganda is multi purpose. It can also allow for another terrorist attack on the west which then cons us all into thinking every invasion is just a retaliation against 'terrorism'.

Fair enough, I see your point.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is no intelligent dialogue, I am able just not inclined.

I noticed, just wind your neck in, take a few deep breaths and accept that not everyone has to agree with your point of view and vice versa or even take a mouthful of your internet abuse huh? It's easy when you try, honest.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I noticed, just wind your neck in, take a few deep breaths and accept that not everyone has to agree with your point of view and vice versa or even take a mouthful of your internet abuse huh? It's easy when you try, honest.

sorry for gettigng involved but it does seem your losing your own argument. Your the one who can't bite the bullet not the other guy your still trying to argue with.

Just letting you kniw incase you embarrass yourself any more

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Have you actually read the comments on this thread FFS?! Because, at this moment in time, only one person has actually stated that 'there isn't much wrong' with pissing on those bodies!!

Whilst you MAY be trying to make a valid point your ramblings are totally incoherent and make no sense but from what I can gather you are suggesting that the US govt/ military is using the media to print these photo's to make it seem like the USA is acting in a fair and honourable manner in exposing the desecration of these bodies and, by extension, in the war in Afghanistan generally, when, in fact, they (the USA) just want World War 3??!!!

Quite what this has to do with the Royal Family (and other Royals plus rich and poor across Europe)eating human flesh 300 years ago I really haven't a f***ing clue???!!!

Jan 30, 2008
Have you actually read the comments on this thread FFS?! Because, at this moment in time, only one person has actually stated that 'there isn't much wrong' with pissing on those bodies!!

Whilst you MAY be trying to make a valid point your ramblings are totally incoherent and make no sense but from what I can gather you are suggesting that the US govt/ military is using the media to print these photo's to make it seem like the USA is acting in a fair and honourable manner in exposing the desecration of these bodies and, by extension, in the war in Afghanistan generally, when, in fact, they (the USA) just want World War 3??!!!

Quite what this has to do with the Royal Family (and other Royals plus rich and poor across Europe)eating human flesh 300 years ago I really haven't a f***ing clue???!!!
eco warrior alert bluenose !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
sorry for gettigng involved but it does seem your losing your own argument. Your the one who can't bite the bullet not the other guy your still trying to argue with.

Just letting you kniw incase you embarrass yourself any more

Sorry I don't see my argument? I'm not making an argument, I made an opinion, I am entitled to that whether it agrees with you or not. I can't lose what I am not in competition for, logic tells me this? I have merely commented on the usual internet rubbish of reply by abuse, I don't subscribe to it. But it is heartwarming to see you enter the fray to back someone up that does subscribe to your point of view. Love ins are great aren't they.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

You haven't read my post or you'd understand. Proven by someone else mentioning that they could 'see my point' on this same thread. Pay mor attention then you wont need to go rambling on about how you dont understand.

Originally Posted by Falmer

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Sorry I don't see my argument? I'm not making an argument, I made an opinion, I am entitled to that whether it agrees with you or not. I can't lose what I am not in competition for, logic tells me this? I have merely commented on the usual internet rubbish of reply by abuse, I don't subscribe to it. But it is heartwarming to see you enter the fray to back someone up that does subscribe to your point of view. Love ins are great aren't they.

Oh my mistake, now your arguing with me!

I dont care is my response.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
You haven't read my post or you'd understand. Proven by someone else mentioning that they could 'see my point' on this same thread. Pay mor attention then you wont need to go rambling on about how you dont understand.

Originally Posted by Falmer

You cheeky cvnt!! I have quite clearly stated what I think you are trying to say not 'rambling on' about anything - just stated what I think you are trying to say a LOT more clearly than you have you!! Perhaps you would like to tell me where I'm wrong in my summation of your argument?!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You cheeky cvnt!! I have quite clearly stated what I think you are trying to say not 'rambling on' about anything - just stated what I think you are trying to say a LOT more clearly than you have you!! Perhaps you would like to tell me where I'm wrong in my summation of your argument?!

Sorry mis-read/understood, my mistake sorry. My point simply is, why are we brandishing so much on the media about a few soilders pissing on some dead taliban corpse when the below actions hardly got a mention? It seems very obvious to me that singling out one war crime which is very small incomparison to the ones below, will make alot of us believe we are the good guys and our ultimate intention is a positive one, why? becuase we are punishing and highlighting the soilders who pissed on the corpse on worldwide news. Funny how we didn't for the crimes mentioned below.

13 May 2011: The murder of 11 Muslim Imams in Brega.

30 April 2011: The bombing of the Downs Syndrome School in Tripoli

30 April 2011: The bombing of a Gaddafi residence, murdering Saif Gaddafi, his friend and 3 Gaddafi children.

12 June 2011: The bombing of the University of Tripoli. Death toll not yet established.

22 July 2011: The bombing of the Great Man made Waterway irrigation system, which supplies most Libyans with their drinking water.

23 July 2011: The bombing of the factory which makes the pipes for the water system, and the murder of 6 of its employees.

8th August 2011: The bombing of the Hospital at Zliten. Resulting in the murder of a minimum, of 50 human beings, many of them children. The bombing of hospitals is against all international laws, and a most grievous crime.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The new Muslim Emirate recruiting video. It guarantees the death of more US soldiers.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It's war. Unpleasant things tend to happen in wars ... much more unpleasant than this. The solution is to sit down around a table and jaw-jaw, not send troops to some foreign country (where they're not welcome) to try and impose western-style democracy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here