Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

us supporters and trialists

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
following doug lofts transfer from hastings i wonder whether the club would take a look at players that we might recommened from the league or non league we all no our football what have they got to lose play them in a frienly or 2 and take it from there my old man has been wathing the club since 1946 and told albion about john robinson all those years ago while he was on pompeys books

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
skintmanblues said:
following doug lofts transfer from hastings i wonder whether the club would take a look at players that we might recommened from the league or non league we all no our football what have they got to lose play them in a frienly or 2 and take it from there my old man has been wathing the club since 1946 and told albion about john robinson all those years ago while he was on pompeys books

A bit of punctuation would be nice please!

1066gull

Me.

I will get an agent to give me a good word.

It worked for Federico.

Vanity

Sep 10, 2005
A Leeds fan in Iceland or Poland, I forget which emailed Kevin Blackwell and told him to send someone out to look at this Iceman playing, so Leeds did. then signed him up. Glyfi has been with us for a year and signed an extension to his contract until 2008. Blacky says he wouldn't have found him without the fan emailing in.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
jeez , imagine if they took some of the suggestions on here for players seriously.

I'd suggest not

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
See a fair bit of local football and Oxford have a good striker in Craig Davies who could be worth taking a risk on.

Tim Sills of Aldershot and Justin Richards of Woking could easily play league football.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
1066Seagull said:
Me.

I will get an agent to give me a good word.

It worked for Federico.

Shut up you f***ing prick. Stop trying to copy the general consensus on here and get opinions for yourself. That way people might actually take you as you are and not for the complete twat trying to be something you quite clearly are not.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
My local team Canvey Island have just signed a centre half called Joe Dolan, sounds promising

Is this the same Joe Dolan who we had on trial, as a package with a certain Mark McCammon from Millwall. It was those two who were pictured on the Milwall pitch with a Safeway trolly hence the big mans nick name!!

I think there is a good reason he can can now only get a game with Canvey Island!!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
dylan_bha said:
Is this the same Joe Dolan who we had on trial, as a package with a certain Mark McCammon from Millwall. It was those two who were pictured on the Milwall pitch with a Safeway trolly hence the big mans nick name!!

I think there is a good reason he can can now only get a game with Canvey Island!!

Yes, the same

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here