Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US open final - Rafa to win!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Who's looking forward to this one? Could be a cracker.

Personally I think Nadals being a bit overlooked here. He's been getting better and better, will be by far the fresher player and yet Djokovic is the clear favourite.

I've stuck £80 on a Nadal win plus £5 on Nadal to win in straights at 12/1.

Where's your money going?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
On the guy you didn't pick :lolol:

But seriously I fancy Rafa for this one, was in superb form vs Murray and Djokovic hasn't quite looked as convincing of late.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Did not expect Rafa to come out this negatively.

I know it's windy but his tactics just aren't working.

Still fancy Rafa to pull this out the bag though.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
This could become like that Marray to beat Nadal thread. They are both different class but Djokovic is an even different class to that different class they both are... Differerent class, class different.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Did not expect Rafa to come out this negatively.

I know it's windy but his tactics just aren't working.

Still fancy Rafa to pull this out the bag though.

Honestly. You are the WORST tipster in the world, whatever your tips are i'm betting against it. Have you ever won ANY money?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
To be fair I could never have predicted Nadal to play this badly. Yes Djoko is playing well, but how bad is Nadal serving? How many unforced errors has he made?

Up to this point he's been an absolute rock, but has completely collapsed today.

Anyway if anyone can come back it's Rafa, I'm getting on him to come back in the in play market!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
To be fair I could never have predicted Nadal to play this badly. Yes Djoko is playing well, but how bad is Nadal serving? How many unforced errors has he made?

Up to this point he's been an absolute rock, but has completely collapsed today.

Anyway if anyone can come back it's Rafa, I'm getting on him to come back in the in play market!

Out of their past few meetings on hardcourts djokovic has won most of them, including at miami and indian wells earlier this year in finals. Djokovic also beat him in their clay court finals earlier this year and at WImbledon. Nadal is forced to play badly against Novak Djokovic and any "pro" gambler would be aware of this and looking at the formbook 11-8 on nadal really is not great odds is it?

I think at the end of the day mate your a chancer who has maybe had a good summer but £2000 profit. You also let your heart rule your head too often with your continual belief Murray can beat Nadal in these big semi matches.

Tennis is about match ups. Nadal vs Djoko now favours Djokovic. Nadal vs Murray favours Nadal. Djokovic vs Federer is more of a 50-50 where the might be some value to be had.

I, myself am a keen gambler on tennis and other sports and have made a substantial profit this calendar year mainly on NBA basketball and tennis but I really think that, like me, you should see this as a hobby rather than any kind of career.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I've had a million pounds on Djokovic. :moo:

its looking good 8ace :moo: maybe you can buy team c/r a big pie if you win ??? :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
its looking good 8ace :moo: maybe you can buy team c/r a big pie if you win ??? :moo:

Don't worry, I won't forget my team c/r brothers london :moo:
I am going to buy [MENTION=12634]Return of the Rev[/MENTION] a pair of emerald-encrusted pants to twirl at the Dirty L**ds game :ascarf:
My next bet will be a monkey large e/w on Galikova to win the Arc, I imagine that mug [MENTION=1078]Mtoto[/MENTION] will match it straight away at any price I like! :banana:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Got £8 on Nadal to win at 12/1 but should have had 19/1 if it wasn't for my bloody comp freezing!

Tried to put it on two sets down and a break point down in the third but by the time my comp got working he'd pulled it back to his advantage and the odds rapidly dropped!

Still would be a great profit if he can pull this out the bag.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This is an awesome game.

Nadal has the upper hand now surely, Nole has hurt his back???

I don't think Novak could sustain that kind of intensity for as long as Rafa. This really is the pinnacle of sport though.

We often moan about over paid premiership footballers, but I don't think this can be applied to the players at the top of the tennis world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here