Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uruguay flags - £6.99

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Just ordered my flag, not sure I am going to Shampton yet but if anyone wants to borrow it then feel free :)

Get on it people, let's give GUS a wicked welcome

I'd be up for Borrowing it but i doubt your just going to give it to some random goon :lolol::facepalm:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm debating, I'm very patriotic so I don't really want to wear another countries flag, however, I want to show my support to Gus...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Keep going people, keep purchasing. Gus will LOVE seeing all those flags in the crowd. Can you pay on the gate on Sunday by the way?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Any pics of the Uruguayan national shirt? (similar to Man C if i'm not mistaken?)

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
uruguay_rel_95.jpg
6827.jpg

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yeah what a brilliant idea.
Let's all celebrate another countries nationality when we're not even allowed to celebrate our own.
f***ing ridiculous idea.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Let's all celebrate another countries nationality when we're not even allowed to celebrate our own.
f***ing ridiculous idea.

Yeah, cause you NEVER see a St Georges cross at the football :dunce:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
f***ing ridiculous idea.

You're a laugh a minute, aren't you? In fact, why don't we lock up anyone who buys a Uruguay flag and deport them for spying and being a traitor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Clearly an idiot as I don't subscribe to the idea of waving another countries flag.
f***ing stupid idea carried out by fuckwits like you :nono:
Nobody agrees with you. Nobody.

I think there's the clue you might require as to who the complete cock is around here. :thumbsup:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Clearly an idiot as I don't subscribe to the idea of waving another countries flag.
f***ing stupid idea carried out by fuckwits like you :nono:

If this is a patriotic thing, because you're waving another countries flag does not mean you support them. Just means you're supporting GUS in this case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here