Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urs Meier

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seen on another site

'The same referee who awarded the last minute penalty against us in the Romania game of Euro 2000 which cost us a 3 - 2 defeat.

The same referee who sent off Alan Smith of Leeds in the Champions League semi-final 2001, and made some of the most diabolical one sided decisions against the English side I've ever seen on a football pitch.'

I think he should be investigated and see what he has in his Swiss bank account.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
The ref oversaw the Spain\Portugual game and even then it was mentioned that he was biased towards the Portugese side more than Spain's. A bit like tonght!
I heard that whilst listening to 5 live tonight.
That goal was a goal, we all know that!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
referee.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He was a complete homer. Every decision went Portugals way. There was a string of freekicks towards the end of the first half, none of which should have been given.
Vassell may as well not have been on the pitch as he only had to breath for the ref to give a foul against him.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Homer! Homer! f***ing cheating homer! Gave that cheating scum Ronaldo everything, gave us nothing, pathetic and undeserving of gracing a tournament of this level, no guts, no pride, no competence:angry: :censored: :angry:

Digmut

Jul 14, 2003
Ashford Kent
Ok so we played shite alot of the time but we lost purely down to this idiot. Simple as that.:angry: :angry: :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
bollocks el presidentes . . .utter bollocks

he was piss poor and biased, theres no other explanation, if that game had been officiated by Collina it would have been a totally different match, whether we won or not is irellevant but it would have been a better game for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here