Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

URGENT: Attention Dave the Gaffer

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
obviously it appears to be for you, otherwise why would you keep responding to it.....would you like me to post some pictures of where we were....as you appear to be very s-i-m-p-l-e- and perhaps only p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s are allowed in your world.

what is a plumb?
i stayed at lido di jesolo so i know a bit about the area no need to bore me with pictures

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sid said:
i stayed at lido di jesolo so i know a bit about the area no need to bore me with pictures

really class place Lido de Jessolo lovelly!!! ..did you get to go to Venice then....what was your favourite bit? The Doge's Palace, ST Mark's Square, did you go on a Vaporetto? Did you get out to Merano, or Burano? Did you see the leaning Tower in Burano? Did you take a risk and go up the Tower? Did it scare the shit out of you like most people? Did you buy a coffee in St marks square, 8 euro's was a rip off wasnt it!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sid said:
are you gaffers minder?

No mate,,, I work on IBM kit, he hates Apples....

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
really class place Lido de Jessolo lovelly!!! ..did you get to go to Venice then....what was your favourite bit? The Doge's Palace, ST Mark's Square, did you go on a Vaporetto? Did you get out to Merano, or Burano? Did you see the leaning Tower in Burano? Did you take a risk and go up the Tower? Did it scare the shit out of you like most people? Did you buy a coffee in St marks square, 8 euro's was a rip off wasnt it!
all old hat ,did you go to the glass factory

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anyway must go "my family" is on the telly.

hopefully you will be at the albion tomorrow and I will bring my camera and show you my photo's. I make yourself known, dont be a stranger!

byeeee sid.

love ya

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sid said:
all old hat ,did you go to the glass factory

just saw that...sorry which one....we preferred the one on the left as you got off the No 42!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
gaffer give taormina in scicilia a go suit you sir ohhhhhhh:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here